About Marinette

During Diana's Pregnancy she and Barry fell in love going on dates and he finally asked her to her girlfriend. After the baby was born she was 5 years old Diana and Barry  had their wedding. For the baby when she was 5 she new how to hack and  was very smart for her age when she was 10 they asked Diana's friend to look after her taking her to Paris but Diana and Barry still visited her almost every day. When she was 12 she was given a miraculous being told to save Paris in a months time her grandma figured out and trained her it was very easy for Marinette as she was already trained since a young age to fight in every style and way. When she was 13 she told her mother and father who where very supportive of her since she was a hero and they were already heroes so there is no point arguing as they were heroes too and she was smart. When she was 14 a little lier came and took all her friends away except Chloe who stuck by her side easy to see the lier was lying it was very obvious she was lying I mean c'mon don't you use your phone then she started her own  fashion website called MPA and a singer as Nettie with her friend Chloe as Queen Kagami as melodic fencer Luka as LC and that is the group.