Concert

3rd person pov 

After the fashion show Mari and her friends started rehearsal for the concert they had finished their early dinner a while back now is rehearsal. Their manager says it is show time as the curtain is  slowly lifted  as the music starts playing. They are wearing masks again.

Nettie and Queen start singing (if you want to know their identity go to the chapter about Marinette)

next was LC and Melodic Fencer 

next was the three girls while Luka was the musician 

Nettie songs 

Melodic Fencer song 

Queen song 

As Chloe left the stage Mari went up and she said Hello Paris thank you for coming to our concert the reveal you have been waiting for come on up Queen LC and Melodic Fencer as they come on stage as she calls them First up is LC. LC slowly took his mask off and told the world he was Luka Couffaine now Melodic Fencer as she took off her mask to reveal non other than Kagami Tursugri daughter of Tome Tursugri famous fencer then queen took her mask off revealing herself to be non other than the Mayors daughter and Audrey famous fashionista daughter lastly Nettie took her mask off revealing MPA Marinette Prince Allen famous fashion designer once the Diana and Barry saw their daughter they were pretty sure on having a heart attack which almost happened. After the show was over The members went back to Gotham city. Even though  they needed to question their daughter but they had gotten a message from the joker about escaping Arkham after the problem was over. Diana and Barry teleported to their daughters room and talked with her understanding why she kept her identity a secret. Then before they left Mari told them that she needed to tell them something important she told her parents she is a lesbian and she dating her lovely girlfriend Chloe who is very famous by her mother and she is a very famous lawyer they were very supportive of her and understanding.