chapter 6 Being Questioned by the league

3rd person pov 

After LB and her friends left the Justice league started to question Wonder Woman and Flash about what the girl said making both Wonder woman and Flash stare into each others eyes before saying I think it is time to tell them she says seriously he nods in response what is it c'mon tell us Aquaman asks very curious to what the teenager said. Well I was pregnant Wonder woman spits out what do you mean by was asks Batman well you see I was pregnant with a baby girl a while back really what happened to her like that the members started to asks many questions. When Flash spoke up saying well the girl who tolled you you about our secret she  is our daughter  we had a while back before we started dating something unexpected  happened says flash oh okay the others say asking if she has any powers Wonder woman now replies with a yes nice cool does she know how to control her powers all of them asks multiple question when Wonder woman and Flash say yes and say that they were going to a concert by Nettie and friends along with a fashion show revealing her identity at last they all loved MPA and Nettie and her friends so they were very excited as it would be tomorrow.