Fashion show who is MPA

Marinette got up at 6 and and started her workout routine and then when it was 7 she went to shower an she changed into a Red crop hoody and denim shorts with white sneakers and she put her hair in a ponytail she then  had breakfast and went to the stadium for practice and all so her fashion show once she reached the stadium it was all set for the fashion show and I was checking all the models outfits if there was anything missing but there was nothing the show was about to start in half an hour we did many run throughs and before getting dressed we ate an early lunch my friends who were with me calmed me down a lot cause I was very nervous what if does not go right what happens if the costume falls off of I was freaking out .

With the justice league 

C'mon everyone we don't want to be late do we said Diana they all agreed as the show was all in Paris they opened a portal somehow and reached Paris for the fashion show they were excited as they all loved her clothes so much the how finally started after waiting foe=r what seemed like 20 minutes when it was just 10 minutes .

Back with Mari and her friends 

Guys let the show begin as a special guest singer arrived she had blonde short blonde hair she was 

keep going 

keep going 

It was not Chloe but Taylor Swift one of Jagged friends 

The show 

After the song stopped Taylor Swift left and MPA walked in  

M- Hello Paris thank you all for coming to my Fashion show today now the moment you have been waiting for she said taking her mask of only to reveal Marinette Prince Allen once She  took of her mask she heard cheers from  the audience where as Diana and her husband were very shocked And supportive once it was over everyone Left the stadium and people started to set up for the concert while they practiced   for thier concert.