happy birthday

3rd person pov 

Marinette woke up early today super happy as it was her and her girlfriends birthday  She had planned something big for her and Chloe but for now she just  changed and went to prepare the surprise so she quickly rushed out of the house after eating her breakfast and to  Luka's house boat where she met up with Luka and Kagami.

Hey Kagami hi Luka  says Mari 

Hey Melody says Luka 

Hey Marihime says Kagami 

so you ready to put the plan into action asks Mari 

Yea the both reply 

so who is going to distract Chloe till 7  asks Mari 

Me says Luka 

okay we both will set up the surprise till then got it Luka they both say 

bye guys Luka says walking towards Chloe's house as Kagami and Mari walk in the opposite direction to the studio to finish some songs and Commissions she got and finalize some songs as Kagami helped her in any way she could when Mari was done with all of her work it was 1 pm and they decided to go and get lunch together at Mari favorite restaurant they both ordered some Sushi and noodles and after their meal was done they payed and left to go to a Stadium ball room  which  they booked and started hanging the decorations after that was done it was 3pm she had called her mother Diana and asked where she was she said her and the Justice league members were coming to Paris along with the teen Titians and the Wayne's. Then she contacted Luka to see how he was doing  he said he was okay but Chloe was  sad  thinking I forgot and I quickly said thanks and cut the call and dialed Chloe number and she immediately picked up.

Hey babe Mari said 

Hey Mari said chloe 

happy birthday babe Mari said 

thanks babe Chloe said 

hey do you mind meeting me at this location Mari asked 

sure babe but what time chloe asked 

at 7:10 Mari  and make sure Luka comes and wear a blindfold said 

sure thing  she said 

it was now 7pm and  all the guest had arrived  from famous people to family members everyone Chloe new. It was now 7:10 when Chloe entered she was greeted by Happy birthdays and received a bunch of gifts . then a music  started playing and Chloe turned around to see her girlfriend on the stage and music playing then she started to sing.

After that she comes down the stage and everyone starts clapping for her and then she said she had to introduce everyone to someone going back on stage Mari says everyone I would like you to meet the love of my life my girlfriend Chloe and chloe walks on the stage as Mari then starts to sing happy birthday while a ginormous cake was placed in front of them. After the party when everyone left Chloe thanked her girlfriend for this surprise and thanked Kagami and Luka who where leaving soon after cleaning the mess Chloe and Mari Luka and Kagami decided to have a sleepover at Chloe's.