Prologue

A/n:Hi guys! This is my first ever story, so it might not be that good. I'm inspire by a lot of transmigration, reincarnation books I've read here on wattpad. I always wanted to write my own book cause I have a lot of ideas but can't write it. I've recently started writing like this month so, it might not be well written but I tried my best.Also English is not my first language.Enjoy!

Walking along the busy streets of Manila. A girl with short black messy hair passed by a crowd of people.

"What's all the commotion about?" the girl thought.

"Well whatever, its none of my business." She shrugged.

Only to paused when she heared a loud noice that seem like a gun.

"Don't move a muscle or I'll shot you."whispered in her ear as she was grabbed by a man who is holding the gun that made the loud noice she heard.Pointing at the side of her head.

"Let go of me!" the girl yelled.Trying to get out of the hold of the man.

Not being able to let the man's grasp out of her she began to panic.The thoughts of dieing today creeping in her head.

"Please take anything for me just don't kill me! I'm still young and have a lot of things I wanted to do!" begged the girl as she started to cry.

"I can't do that."the man sob.

"I just wanted to live as well. I had to do it or else my family will die of hunger." he kept crying. Thinking about his children that hasn't even tasted a good meal since they were born.

"P-please s-sir. I can help you! just don't kill me we can still fix this okay?" The young woman pleaded, trying to convince the man not to kill her.

"I can't!I already killed someone. Their gonna put me in jail and family wouldn't anybody to take care of them!" Yelled the man.

"I will just please don't kill me!!! I have a family as well!"

"I CAN'T ITS TO LATE TO TURN BACK NOW!!!"

"NO PLEA-"

*BANG*

A creeping silence lingered in the air. As the dead body of a young woman lay lifelessly in the dirty pavement.

.

.

.

.

"Young Miss." called the maid,knocking on the door.

"What?" the girl asked still sleepy.

"Young Miss you need to get up now, or else your going to be late for school. Also breakfast is ready."

Waking up. The girl felt something soft and fluffy laying on her body. She open her eyes, only to see. An unfamiliar ceiling.

"Huh?"

She gets up, feeling the softness of the bed she's sitting on.The girl is confused.Last time she remember she was shot in the head by a man she don't know. She's supposed to be dead. No one is suppose to survive in a gun shot in the head.

That is when she finally looks up. Only to see that it is not her room, she's in.

After a long pause. She finally speaked.

"Wait. It's not what I think of right?There's no way." she asked herself in disbelief.

"There's no way. There's no way."she keeps saying as she runs to the door, that she thought may be the bathroom.