Chapter 1

Sitting inside a expensive looking car, Ellie gazed at the placed they passed by.

Still shocked at what she discovers.

Apparently she's the villainess of the story she read  just a few days ago before she transmigrated.It's called "I Tamed the Cold CEO".

A cliche Office romance. Where the female lead is a strong headed women and is passionate at what she does.

She majored in jewellery designing,and is interning in the company of the male lead,Luke.

As a main character of course she's pretty, intelligent and kind. Because of that a lot of people became jealous of her,it's mostly women though.

Because she's the heroine, she's bound to meet the male lead. The male lead saved her when she was almost molested by her co-worker, who claimed he loved her.

Luke fired him immediately after that. The female lead was thankful of him and asked if she could treat him  a thank you gift, but Luke declined.

That made the female lead, Lily misunderstood the male lead.

"I mean girl, for fucks sake.He's a CEO,he doesn't have time for you.He has a lot to do." Thought Ellie as she rolled her eyes.

With a lot of misunderstanding and drama done. They finally reconsealed.

After the event where they reconsealed. The male lead started to developed feelings for Lily.

At that time Lily was currently has someone she liked. But that change when the moments she had with the CEO.

After the internship she went back to college to finish her last few months in college before finally graduating.

But while everything is happening what they didn't know is that Ellie's plotting against Lily.

After finding out that Luke was seen with the new intern at his company a lot of times, Ellie became angry specially when she found out that the girl also goes to her university.

*

Ellie is childhood friends with the male lead.Ever since they were kids,Ellie have always liked Luke. He was the best friend of her brother as well. But he only thinks of her as a sister, since Luke as an only child and always wanted a sister.

But that didn't stop Ellie for having what she wanted. She started to harass the people that gets close to Luke, especially the girls.

That's why when she found about the female lead she started to make her life harder.But when the male lead found out, he was furious.

He just finally realised his feeling to the female lead so when he found out that the woman he liked was being bullied by the person he treats as a sister it made him dissappointed at her.

But he let it go for now because he still regards her as his sister.

Though, she still didnt stop her from harrasing the female lead more.

It got to the point were she poisened the female lead and is found guilty by court and is imprisoned for 10 years. Her family got bankrupt by spending too much money to get her out off prison. Her brother even begged the male lead to let his sister go and let him  exchange her but the male lead turns blind eyed to it.

He already warned her, and she didn't listen. He can't to anything now. He can't forgive her.

In the end her parents died and her brother is nowhere to be found. Years  later when she got out of prison. She found out what happened to her family and later on killed herself.

While the male lead and female lead married and had children together and lived happily ever after.

Ellie regret the choices she made. Even her family got envovled because of her fault. Then, she died out of hunger a few years after she got out of prison.

She promised to finally take care of her family if she was given a chance too.

Sadly she wasn't blessed to reborn and that leads to Samantha, fulfilling her dying wish as much as she can.

That's the only thing she could do for her after all.

*

*

*

*

*

As Ellie arrives at entrance of the school, she open the door of the car and begun walking to the way of her classroom.

Walking along the hallway. She heard loud whispering. Murmuring about the famous CEO, that is to visiting the school today.

"Did you hear?" asked the woman to her friend whose besides her.

"Heard what?" asked her friend.

"The President of Liki Company is visiting us today." answered the woman to her friend while giggling.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, though they were looking for student that will intern to their company so we're not really involved there."

"Well whatever. I heard his really handsome and is a bachelor still." shrugged the woman. She giggled at that thought of seeing a handsome man like Luke.

Oh, right. The main characters haven't met yet. That's good. She thought.

As she enters the room she was greeted by Miles,Ellie's best friend.

"Hey Elle,have you heard that a handsome CEO si going here today?"Miles asked loudly to Ellie as she throws her arms at Ellie's shoulders.

"Ahh....... Yeah.I have..." she answered awkwardly,not used to people hugging her.

"Huh? What's wrong Ellie?"

"What?Nothings wrong what are you talking about?"

"I don't know. I feel like somethings wrong with you."Miles said as she inches her face close to Ellie's.Suspicious of the girl in front of her.

"Really? I don't think anythings wrong with me." Ellie said as she starts sweating. Thinking she's going to found out that she's not the original owner.

"Eh." shrugged Miles.

"Must be my imagination." she continues.

She sigh finally relaxing. Glad that she was safe for now.

"Anyways, class is about to start. We better go to the laboratory now."

"Okay."

A/n:First chapter is done!
Hope you guys enjoyed it! I have actually changed this whole book and rewritten it because I wasn't satisfied at what I made so I hope this time it's good now. Its a good thing I have only so far written two chapters, so that it was not to hard to changed yet. But anyways,BYE!SEE YOU GUYS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!