Chapter 2

As our first class ended. I was about to head towards my next class. Only to be pulled by Miles.

"Hey Miles! Where are you taking me?!"

"Let's go check out what that President  of Liki looks like!"said Miles as she pulled my arm.

"What I don't want to!"I protested.

"Why?! Come on! I'll be quick. Promise."

Well I am a bit curious what Ellie saw in him for her to be so obsessed to him.

"Well....Just for a bit okay?"

"Yes promise!" Miles said she nodded her head.

*

"Mr. Kingston,welcome to our university. Ahh..... May I ask sir? What exactly do you need to our school?" nervously asked the principal of the school.

"I just wanted to visit. After all I was once a student here. And while I'm here. I might find a student that has great potential and recruit them."

"Ah.I see. Very well sir. I'll assist you to where ever you wanted to go."

Luke nodded.

As they were walking Luke saw a familiar figure in the crowd of people.

"Ellie?" he thought.

*

As we arrived at the entrance of the  school. I saw a crowd of people, surrounding the entrance.

"Why are there so many people? Are they seeing a star or something?" I asked as I looked at Miles.

"Well, they say he's as good looking as a star. Even better than a star!"Miles answered.

I ignored what Miles said and turn my head to the front. Only to see that a tall handsome man with beautiful auburn coloured eyes pair with a short raven hair that is pulled back, looking at me so intently.

Wait. Why is he looking at me?"

Ellie asked herself as she turns her head left and right. But his gaze never left her.

The man raised the sides of his lips just a little at Ellie action.

Ellie caught her breath. Stunned.

"He smiled at ME."she cheered in her head.

She was in disbelief.

"That's the first time that a man such like him ever noticed a girl like me."

When the man was finally gone. She was brought back to reality by Miles. Who slapped her in the face. Hard.

"OUCH MILES! WHAT DID YOU THAT FOR!!" I yelled at Miles while touching my left cheek,the one she slapped.

"You weren't listening to me.Did you see the President of Liki?!"

"Who?"

"The guy who just walk passed with the principal."

"Oh. That guy.Wait he's the CEO of Liki?!"

"Yeah I just told you didn't I?! Weren't you listening?!"

"Sorry. Lot of things happened so I was little out of it today." Ellie said lowering her head down.

She sighs.

So it was him. Now I know why Ellie liked him. But is looks enough? She probably only liked him because of his face. Not love at all, just an obsession.