Chapter 3

Ellie and and her family members are now eating dinner. As they were eating Ellie remembered that she has something to ask Edward.

"Hey, brother. When is Charles welcome home party gonna happen?"

"This Tuesday. Why? Are you gonna come with us?" Edward asks.

"Yeah. Why not?" she asked confused.

"You don't usually go with us when it comes to Charles's parties."

Ellie rolls her eyes at that.

"Can't a person change?Why wouldn't I want to come to his parties anyway?"

"Well as far as I know you don't want to be there. Because of some "reason" you haven't tell us yet. " he answered.

"I honestly don't know why you don't like him. I mean he treats you really nice in fact he actually li-." he starts but cut himself off.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She groans. "What is up with you people?! You keep saying stuff but cutting it of?!" she exploded.

"Ahh... Its nothing. I'm not the one who needs to say it.Or else his gonna kill me." He whispered the last part so Ellie didn't heard it.

"I'll go okay!Geez.."

After finishing dinner all of them  made their way to their rooms.

Opening the door to her room.Ellie walked to the direction where here bed lay.

"Ahhh. My back hurts."she groans,arching her back at the pain. Feeling tired because of a long day.

She threw herself on her king-sized bed that has a purple matress.Which is so soft by the way.

"What is even the current time line?" She asked herself.

"Hm. I guess it hasn't started yet. Luke is still looking for students that will intern to his company so I'm guessing they haven't met yet. That's good then.

I can still change a lot of things.After all I'm not suppose to be here. A few changes of action can cause a different future.

I wonder what's up with this Charles dude. Edward and Luke seems to be hiding something from me. Its quite obvious. Their bad at hiding it.

"Charles. I think I remember him. Hm..... Oh! he did appear in the story but only for a while. He was in abroad for two years and is a childhood friend of Ellie, Edward and Luke."

"But If I  remember. He return to Russia sooner because....... Because of what again? I can't remember. After he went back to Russia he hasn't really appeared again."

"I guess we'll just have to see what's gonna happen."she sighs finally feeling the weight of her tiredness.

With that she finally let her sleepiness control her and fell asleep.

*

*

*

*

"Ellie! Here!" Miles called.

"What took you so long?!" she said frowning as she lightly punched Ellie in the arms.

"It's still early. You just arrived sooner than me!" she yelled back, slightly annoyed at Miles.

"Still, your too slow."

Ellie didn't say anything anymore to
not fuel the argument.

"Anyways. I didn't know we will go here this early. I thought we will go in the afternoon."