Chapter 4

Looking in front of the mirror. A young woman who is holding a beautiful emerald green coloured dress that has a black end also layered by a thin black chiffon fabric embroidered with small roses in it. The girl frown. Displeased about something.

Why does everything have to be unfair?

Walking in the school halls, full of loud teenagers. Some laughing, fighting and running around like a wild gorillas.

A girl, who wears really baggy shirt and pants,entered the doors leading the said hallway. Passing by, the loud students who suddenly stopped, look at the mysterious figure, walking with a slouch back, looking at the ground. Her face covered by her long hair and bangs.

They know who this person is. She's one of the smart people in the senior high school. She's a quite person who's presence was barely there. Yet she was still able to catch the attention of  bullies in school.

"Eww, did you smell that? She just past by and then I immediately smell trash on her!" a girl with a brown hair laughed with a disgust in her face.

"Yeah, did you sleep with a beggar? Oh sorry, even a rat won't sleep with you!"a boy who's beside the brunette, said laughing so hard, he's face turned red. As if what he said was so funny.

The girl who their teasing, didn't say anything and just kept walking. Not even stopping to listen to them. I mean, why would she? She knows she's not doing anything wrong. Nore the things they were talking about were true. All she knows was that, she's just living her life and don't wanna associate with childish people like them.

"Hm? Why you hurt? Is it because it's true? Your really such a slut. Whoring around with different guys. You think Jason likes you? As if. Your ugly and nobody would want to be with you. Ever." the girl said,crossing her arms. Whose is also name is Betty.

"I don't care about your Jason. You can have him." Samantha muttered lowly still not stopping her tracks.

Betty just laughed in victory.

"Let's go Neil. I don't wanna see that trash anymore." Betty said to the boy besides her.

"As you wish, miss Betty." he flirtingly said while smirking because of their win.

Her frown deepens. She let go of the dress to look at the body in front of the mirror.

Why couldn't I have a body like this in my past life? I was considered "ugly", even though I know in myself that I'm not. But society's standard says so. Why are some people born lucky? I just wanted to live a normal life. Why do I have to feel like I don't belong to their group?

Thoughts like that can't help but past her head. Looking intently at the beautiful woman in front of her. The girl moved her hand to touch her cheeks gently.

In her past life, she was actually not that bad looking. There are still people who is attracted to her. Specially since she is hard working and dedicated. But is so out of reach. That the boys who likes her are intimidated and to scared to asked her out. Plus, theirs a risk that they'll be bullied too, once Betty and Neil found out they like her. After all, those two were the ones who always come at Samantha.

Shaking her head, the girl finally had enough and left the mirror to change into the dress she was holding a while a ago.

*

After putting on the dress and finishing the final touches of her look. The girl left her room to go in front of her house with her awaiting family.