II.

"PASS IT OVER HERE SPAZWAY!" Y/n yelled at Charlie

"PASS IT OVER HERE SPAZWAY!" Y/n yelled at Charlie. The whole team was out on the ice practicing hockey. They weren't the best team, but at least they tried.

Right as Jesse Hall was about to get the puck from him, Charlie quickly hit it towards Y/n. Jesse fell right on his face with a splat.

Y/n sped towards the puck and got it, soon after falling on her face as well. Charlie was quick to react, trying to get to the puck.

He was going way too fast and tripped over Y/n's legs. He practically flew over her and landed fell flat on his back.

"Sorry.." Y/n said, while sheepishly smiling at him. She got to her feet and reached her gloved hand out for Charlie. He held on to it and pulled himself up, rolling his eyes teasingly.

They all thought they should take a break for a little, clearly not being the best performers at the moment.

Terry, Jesse's brother, was now practicing getting the puck in the net with the goalie, Greg Goldberg. "Keep it down please!" Goldberg pleaded.

"Hey, please, come on. There's no need for this. Let's talk, come on," Goldberg was currently trying not to get hit by the pucks. "I'm your friend, aren't I?"

"Come on, Goldberg, at least try to stop it," Terry told him, putting his hands in the air. "I'm getting tired of chasin' the puck."

Charlie skated over, not catching the attention of either Terry or Goldberg.

Goldberg threw his helmet off, "Be careful, man. It almost hit me that time."

"Goldberg, you're the goalie. It's supposed to hit you," Charlie said, like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Does that sound stupid to anyone else?" Goldberg said in annoyance. Right after he said that, someone spotted a black limo that drove up near the ice.

They all huddled together, watching as the limo drove onto the actual ice. "I ain't scared. Come on," Jesse said bravely, everyone else following him.

"You don't know what you're doin'," Peter said nervously to the taller boy next to him. "We'll get in big trouble."

Jesse was quick to respond, "Chill, all right? I'll take care of it."

"They're drugs in there, I just know it," Karp murmured under his breath. Y/n looked up to see a young man step out of the limo, wearing a suit and tie with a solemn look on his face.

"Yo, dude. You obviously in the wrong hood. This is my dominion. This is a drug-free zone, you understand?" Jesse stared at him, before continuing the lecture. "We ain't buyin' nothin'. I'm feelin' generous today. So I'm gonna let you get your sorry vanilla bootie outta here before we be usin' your eyeballs as hockey pucks."

Everyone laughed loudly at Jesse's comments before the man started to speak.

"Thanks, bro, but I'm not goin' home 'til I take care of business," The man started to pull something out of his coat pocket.