IV.

Y/N LOOKED AROUND TO SEE THE HAWKS PRACTING

Y/N LOOKED AROUND TO SEE THE HAWKS PRACTING. They were perfectly synchronized as they moved back and forth on the ice. They didn't really need to practice, since they were playing against District Five.

Larson and Mcgill skated over to the team, "Hi, girls." Karp immediately tried to jump over the wall and attack the two, but Terry held him back while shouting at him to stop. "Goodbye," Larson taunted while skating away with his friend.

"That was unnecessary," Y/n scoffed, making Connie nod. "I don't understand why they can't just be nicer to us. There's nothing wrong about being friends with the opposing team."

"As long as they're rude to us, we're gonna rude back," Jesse stated, making a few others nod in agreement.

Coach Reilly started to chant, with the rest of the Hawks joining in loudly, "Win! Win! Win! Win! Win! WINNNN!"

"All right, guys, gather round. Come on, come on," Coach Bombay tried to get the team huddled together. He started to chant just like Coach Reilly did, but since no one joined in, it failed miserably. "Yeah, we're fired up."

District Five watched as the Hawks skated to the goalie, knocking him in the legs with their sticks while he was moving his skates back and forth.

Goldberg copied the other goalie, and the rest of the team skated to him, also knocking on his legs. "Oh, great. Good concept, guys. Nice.. Ouch!" Y/n started to skate towards him, accidently hitting him too hard, making him fall. "Nice goin', fool!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that," Y/n apologized as she skated back around the net to Goldberg.

"Oh, yeah, 'I didn't mean to'," Goldberg scoffed, trying to get up from his current position on the icy floor.

Y/n put her arms up in defense saying, "Yeah, sure, you're on my own team."

"Yeah, no problem!" Goldberg said sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry, Goldberg. Didn't mean to," Y/n replied, as she repeatedly hit Goldberg with her stick.

Goldberg was about to get up, before getting hit and falling again. "Would you get off me before I clock you?"

The referee finally blew his whistle. "Let's go! Come on in."

"What's this? The Oreo line!" Mcgill looked across from him, seeing Terry, Guy, and Jesse lined up. Jesse tried to go at him, but the ref stopped him.

"Hey, come on. Let's play hockey," The referee pushed Jesse back.

"Um, batter, batter, hum, batter, batter! Hey, batter, batter, swing, batter, batter!" Averman was saying from beside Coach Bombay.

"Averman!" Averman looked over at the Coach. "It's hockey! There's no batter. Idiot."

Averman thought for a moment before continuing, "Hum, goalie, goalie, hum, goalie, goalie! Hey, goalie, goalie, save, goalie, goalie!" It annoyed Coach so badly that he just walked away.

It was Guy and Mcgill at the face-off. Mcgill immediately got the puck and passed it behind him, while shoving into Guy.

Banks was on a straight track for the goal. A few District five players tried to stop him, but just ended up falling in the process.

Goldberg bent down, scared of getting hit by the puck, leaving plenty of room for Banks to score.

"Way to stuff it, Banks!" Coach Reilly yelled, patting him on the back.

The Hawks continued to score on Goldberg, with a score of 5-0.

"All right, line change. Come on, go, go, go," Coach Bombay said unenthusiastically. The players slowly climbed over the wall onto the ice, almost like they were zombies.

Goldberg tried to take a sip of water, until Coach Bombay snatched it out of his hands and bumped him in the face with it accidently. "How lazy can you be? They're killing us out there!" He turned his head to the other side of the team. "How many times do I have to tell you: Get those rebounds, get your heads up, get those loose pucks. Just get the hell outta here."

The referee blew his whistle again, signaling for the game to start up again. Charlie got the puck and made a fast track down the ice.

"It's Spaz-way. He'll screw up," Karp told Coach Bombay. Right as Charlie was about to score, he missed completely, making him fall flat to the ground. He smacked right into the walls, proving Karps point.

Right as Charlie got up, a player from the Hawks team slammed right into him, making Charlie get his face pressed hard against the glass.

"Hey, hey! Way to play it, Banks! All right!" Coach Reilly yelled to Banks.

"That's okay, Charlie! Nice try!" Casey shouted at Charlie from the stands, putting her hands up in the air.

As he skated over to sit on the bench, Coach Bombay said, "Nice fan, Charlie. Keep swingin'. Maybe you'll give 'em a cold."

"It's alright Charlie, you had a good start!" Y/n patted his back, smiling at him from next to him. She looked over to the Hawks as Coach Reilly started yelling at them.

"Hey, hey, hey, knock it off! Against this team, we should have twice this many! Now let's run it up!" He looked over at Banks. "Remember, it's not worth winning if you can't win big! All right!"

The Hawks team cheered as they went back on the ice, knowing they would win of course.

By the end of the game, the Hawks had won, 17-0.

"That was a lousy third period. Anyone could beat these pansies. I want you guys to stay hungry out there!" Coach Reilly told his team. "All right, nice goin' Banks. New Hawks record. Okay, boys. Let's go."

The team cheered as they cleared the bench. "Hey, Gordon! Nice game," Coach Reilly said to Coach Bombay while putting his hands in the air. "I enjoyed it thoroughly."

Gordon stared at him while he chucked, then looking back at his team. They were all arguing with each other and shoving one another.

"Hey, shut up!" This certainly caught their attention, with all their heads turned towards him now. "You guys stink! I thought we came here to play hockey."

"You know, I knew we forgot something," Peter said sarcastically to the Coach, making everyone laugh.

"Oh, you think it's funny? You think losing is funny?" Coach said angrily to his new found team.

Averman responded with, "Well, not at first, but once you get the hang of it."

"We're the ones out there gettin' our butts kicked!" Jesse stated loudly.

"Yeah, it's not like you coach us or anything. At least we tried," Y/n said to Coach Bombay, clearly annoyed.

Coach scoffed. "You didn't listen to a word I said. I said, keep your heads up. You put your heads down. I said, hustle. You went slower! That was the sloppiest playing I've ever seen. Why the hell don't you just listen to me?"

Jesse stood up and gave the Coach a mean look, "Why the hell should we?" Jesse grabbed his helmet and walked out, with his team patting his back.

"I don't care. You want to lose, fine. You're the ones who look like idiots out there," Coach walked past all of them, and then stopped like he noticed something. The team grabbed their stuff and made their way to the locker rooms.

What a game.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

WORDS: 1254

A/N: Why is Coach Bombay so mean in the beginning LMAOO