v.

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

︴▒░. chapter five

INSTAGRAM!
druski2funny is now live with vannalisa
watch now!

vanalisé sat on the large couch of her living room with amala and sierra beside her. out of pure boredom, they requested to be in his live. not knowing he was in his coulda been rep segment, the three of them were forced to entertain him for approval.

the three girls just finished doing a whole freestyle choreography to the gummy bear song and they were out of breath. after clowning them for a good 3 minutes for it, druski requested they sing as a closing performance.

vanna couldn't believe she was actually doing this in front of like 13k people but she complied anyway, talking over ridiculous song options to amala and sierra.

before the girls could start singing, druski interrupted, seemingly talking to someone off camera. the girls waited for his conversation to be done with bored expressions before a certain curly headed white boy popped his head into the camera.

vanna rolled her eyes once she saw his smile grow.

druski propped up the camera so both him and jack could be in frame. "now sorry ladies, my co-recruiter here at coulda been suggests that you guys actually try this time. he was not impressed with the dancing segment, but he's willing to offer redemption if he sees true talent in your singing performance."

user1 y'all saw how vanna looked at jack tho- they def talking
user2 not this nigga jack taking over
user3 they dance was s tier wym
lilnasx this will be fun asl

"we're ready when you are." jack added. amala refrained from putting the middle finger up at him.

sierra looked at the two girls before standing up. "uh uh, i'm not a singer. this on y'all."

"sierra get yo ass back over here." vanna called after her. when the girl didn't turn back around, vanna looked at amala. "well you're the one with the singing career, so amala have fun—"

"absolutely not." amala stopped the girl from leaving. "you're singing this shit with me."

vanna rolled her eyes before grabbing the phone from doja and squinting at druski. "what genre are you guys looking for?"