xxii.

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

︴▒░. chapter twenty two

rolling out of the bed drowsily, vanna found herself patting the sheets blindly until she found a shirt, throwing it over her head. at the loose fit, she had realized that it was jack's but she didn't care, sluggishly moving on to finding her pants.

jack sat up with eyelids half open, they widened in confusion, noticing that the girl was putting her clothes back on. "woah, woah, woah, baby where you going?"

just like her, he was extremely tired from the activities they did before hand and his breath was still trying to return to its normal speed. rubbing his eyes from the tiredness, he sat slumped.

she continued putting on her pants that she had found, jumping around aimlessly due to the lack of light in the room. "i have work tomorrow, i need to go home."

"noo," he whined, reaching over slightly to wrap his arms around her waist and bring her on top of him. she let out a squeal, swatting his arms to let go of her. he turned them both so that he was spooning her, his lips dangerously close to her neck.

"baby please,"  he whined again, tickling her ear which made her let out a small giggle. he gave small kisses down the back of her ear to the base of her collarbone to her shoulders, making sure to take particularly long on her neck. "please stay."

she moved so that she was straddling his lap while he lied down on the bed looking up at her. letting out a sigh, she moved his curls so she could see his eyes better in the dark room. "baby, you know i can't stay, look what happened when i did the first time."

"pleaseee," he was so adamant on keeping her with him and she was slowly giving in. rubbing her thighs through the denim material of her pants and working his way up to her hips and under her shirt to her breasts that hung loosely without her bra, she sucked in a breath. "you haven't called off a while, i'm sure they don't mind."

she bit her lip to hold back an unholy noise she was close to letting out because of the way he was caressing her breasts underneath the shirt. "you're only saying that because you're still horny as fuck."

it was true for the most part. as much as he loved just holding her, he wanted her so badly again. they were both horndogs as of late, especially since they actively had sex every time they saw each other. but he just couldn't get enough of her, he loved hearing her cries and the way she repeated his name when she was out of breath, seeing her on top of him like the position they were in right now...

he sat up fully, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck as he moved his hands from her boobs to her ass. resting his head on her chest as she straddled his lap still, he wrapped his arms around her waist in a protective hug. "come on, vanna. i need you right now."

she let her fingers roam through his curls. "jack, you are such a baby."

he nodded slightly and vanna could just feel the smile that was on his face, knowing that she was giving in. "i know. so does that mean yes?"

she let out a long, exaggerated sigh before rolling her eyes. "fine, but just th-"

she couldn't even finish her sentence because her lips, face and neck were getting attacked by kisses all around. she swatting him off vicariously, letting out multiple sounds of surprise.

"uh uh, nigga, off!"

he laughed before bringing her back to the bed, back into the previous spooning position they were in. jack wouldn't stop moving, which annoyed vanna until she felt him reach around her waist to unbuckle her jeans.

"jack, stop! i'm not-"

"relax, vanna. i'm just taking them off cuz this shit uncomfortable." he huffed, sliding the jeans off of her legs and throwing them somewhere on the floor. "but if you wanna go for another round, we can."

she could hear the obnoxious smirk that was most definitely on his face. she nudged him slightly, rolling her eyes. "go back to sleep, white boy."

he pulled her closer,  resting his chin on top of her head. "goodnight, beautiful."

vanna snorted. "cornball."

ami speaks!
skipped school again
haha. i swear at this
point i'm not graduating
but ykw who cares bc
i see doja and nas
TOMORROW ☺️☺️