xix.

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

︴▒░. chapter nineteen

"COME WITH ME" jack had stood from where the two of them were sat comfortably on the couch. the party was at its peak by now with the album officially released since it was a little past 12am. jack had been getting numerous amounts of praise and had people coming up to him and congratulating him and sharing sentimental conversations the entire night, which vanna watched in awe.

of course it was deserved for all his hard work and dedication, but it was all surreal for vanna to be witnessing all the things he would stay up talking to her about on the phone in high school actually be a reality. she never doubted him, especially since he'd been working towards this since even before they met, but seeing it live and thriving just...it made her proud to say the least.

though at his request and watching as he stood up and reached his hand out for her to take, she gave raised brows. she didn't ask questions though, instead taking his hand and letting him lead her past the few bodies scattered around the house until they reached the back door.

"jack why we going outside, it's cold as hell." she wined as he opened the door that led them out to the dark sky and chilly atlanta air. closing the door behind them once she stepped out, he chuckled.

"my fault," he shrugged his jacket off and wrapped it around the girl's shoulders, which she accepted mercifully. she followed him down the back steps to his black car that was parked discreetly. she was about to open her mouth again to ask another question but he simply nodded for her to get in on the drivers side.

she was so confused to the point where she didn't even bother trying to ask questions. instead, she got in the car, watching as he pushed the button that brought the car to life.

"i know yo ass wanna ask questions, i know you're probably cold and annoyed," he started, pulling out his phone. he glanced at the girl who wore a stoic expression, watching his every move. "but just trust me, okay?"

when she didn't open her mouth to object, he took that as a sign of interest. "now i don't know when the last time you listened to my music, but i figured now would be the perfect time to catch you up."

he pressed play on his phone, turning the car speaker volume up as the intro came on. he sat back in his seat, staring at her so he could see her honest reaction to the song.

first name, last name
date of birth. make a
bad bitch sign paper
work.

once the ink dries, cant
say a word. just another
day at work.