xxix.

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗
ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

︴▒░. chapter twenty nine

"OOOU YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKA, YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR!" sierra's yells could probably be heard throughout the entire neighborhood. but she didn't care, and it was obvious that she didn't.

vanalisé, however, watched with wide eyes as the taller girl banged repeatedly on the front door of jack and urban's house. she tried to convince her multiple times in the car that this confrontation wasn't necessary, that she'd find another time to get to jack, but sierra was not having it.

"now when we get in here, you march yo lil ass up them stairs and tear his ass up, or i will." sierra pointed with a scowl, somehow resembling her mother so well. and let vanna tell it, she was scared of sierra's mother.

she gave nothing but a nod as she stared with wide eyes. if anyone didn't know any better, they would say vanna looked like a little girl that just got threatened to get popped by her mother for acting out.

after sierra's relentless knocking, the door finally opened, revealing one very pissed off urban. his hair was in its usual bun and he was rubbing his eyes, seemingly just waking up. vanna realized it was pretty late and everyone would most likely be sleeping.

"aye, the fuck up with you? its twelve in the-"

before he could finish his sentence, sierra pushed past him and into the living room, dragging vanna along behind her. "where's your little friend, hmm? where's jackman?"

yeah, she's been watching too much love and hip hop and real housewives of atlanta. she starting to think she nene leakes.

urban looked at her like she was crazy. "i don't know, probably sleeping upstairs? what happen-"

vanna's stomach twisted in knots once sierra gave her a look, her eyes darting to the stairs. she wanted her to go upstairs. now.

"sierra, just calm down. maybe we can-"

"vanna, i swear to god." sierra raised her eyebrows, now fully turning her attention on the girl, vanna shrinking under her gaze. "go find that white bastard or i will and i promise you i won't be as cordial."

urban was now fully awake, his pissed expression turning into one of sheer confusion. "si, what are hell are you talking about? what did he-"