part 10 - i dont know anymore

as I pulled back the curtain to grab the towel it was Ryan there holding out his hoodie for me to wear.

"thank you" I said as I stepped out of the shower with my towel around me. I grabbed the hair brush to brush my hair and Ryan just stood there watching me before he walked behind me and grabbed my waist. I continued to brush my hair as he leant his head in between my neck and shoulder. giving me small pecks on the neck as I continued to brush my hair.

"what're you doing huh" I said placing my brush down and smiling at him through the mirror.

"just admiring you" he said as he stood up and spun me around. he kissed me on the lips w his hands still placed around my waist yet their searched my body for a while.

"let me get changed" I said as I broke away from the kiss.

"why?" he said

I just stared at him and he left the bathroom smiling on his way out. I put his hoodie on with some of his boxers as well and walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom.

"guess what" Ryan said to me

"what" I said as I threw myself onto the bed next to him

"were moving houses next week, you want a room? you and your friends can share??" he said smiling at me

"omg really!?!? I'd love that" I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek. we watched a show together before it became morning once again. I woke up to an empty room with just me. I walked downstairs to find all the boys talking to a girl I'd never seen. she was blonde and quiet short. I decided to ignore and grabbed a glass of juice before sitting down at the dinning room table and scrolling through tiktok. however I couldn't help but keep looking over as she kept placing her hands all over Ryan, touching his thigh and his back. it mad me cranky yet I couldn't do anything because oli had done that to me too. I decided to try ignore it the best I could before I couldn't anymore and I decided to walk away completely and go out into the backyard where regie followed me.

"what you doing?" he asked as he sat next to me

"just trying to get some fresh air" I said while looking at him with my face buried in my knees.

"if your wondering who she is, she's seb and olis friend from highschool, she comes over quiet alot actually" he said trying to comfort me

"doesn't help she's touching Ryan but thank you" I said laughing

he just gave me a weak smile back as we stared out into the distance together.

"so moving next week?" I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
honestly thinking of stopping this fan fic bc I get so much hate