Kingdoms Apart, Another Youngling Worries..

Tubbo was pacing, waiting for Ranboo to return. Ranboo usually spent around 5-6 hours at things like such, but Tubbo was always there for it.. This time, when he asked, Ranboo had threatened him.. As if Tubbo were breaking some sort of law. It had only been an hour or two, but that didn't bring any calmness to Tubbo.

Suddenly, Ranboo burst through the doors. He threw off the mask immediately.. Ranboo only took it off when matters were extremely bad- Did that mean.. Something happened? "Tubbo." Ranboo said, in a commanding voice. "Pack. We're going on a journey in a week." Ranboo told Tubbo, their eyes meeting. Ranboo not giving Tubbo another word of explanation. Ranboo walked off after he finished, leaving Tubbo confused.

"Uh- Maybe give me some more information?" Tubbo said, almost laughing.. He didn't know how badly he had made a mistake at that very moment.. "Tubbo." Ranboo said, hatred filling his voice. "I'm not in the mood to yell again." He said simply, though he left Tubbo's question unanswered, he couldn't ask again.. He just knew Ranboo would do something awful if he did.. He wouldn't execute him.. Probably.. But he would punish him.. And Tubbo hated it when they fought.

It was often clear ranboo hated it as well. Tubbo was married to Ranboo, so Ranboo was able to hold the throne, but Tubbo was still but a commoner in Ranboo's eyes, Ranboo never admitted it.. But Tubbo knew it by the way Ranboo acted towards Tubbo when he was mad. "Sorry.. your majesty.." Tubbo apologized, his voice shaky and filled with sorrow.. Tubbo was actually scared of what ranboo might do to him..

Tubbo bowed and rushed up the stairs, to his room. "I'm sorry, Tubbo!!" Ranboo yelled, but Tubbo, deep down, knew that he wasn't. Of course, being the bubbly one he was, though, he acted as if it were fine.. Just a bump in the road, Hopefully. Tubbo went through his dresser, trying to find the clothes that were already ruined, as well as one fresh suit. He didn't know where they were going, but that didn't matter.

Tubbo tried to prepare for anything. He grabbed the biggest bag he could find. He packed a sword, clothes for hot weather, clothes for cold weather, etc, etc. He didn't know what else to do, he wasn't told anything else.. Just.. Pack. I hope it's not what I think it is.. Ranboo wouldn't throw me out- Right?? I know we've been fighting.. But he wouldn't do that.. Would he? Tubbo worriedly thought to himself. He hoped it wasn't, but part of the young "prince" could not shake the idea..

The king was about the same age as him, from what he knew, but he was very clever.. He claimed to be a minor still, but each time Ranboo spoke as a king, you couldn't tell in the least. Maybe Ranboo was tired of Tubbo.. No, Ranboo promised me.. He promised me when we met.. He promised me we wouldn't have to go back!! HE PROMISED ME!! Tubbo shouted in his mind.

The "we" he referred to was of course him and his sister.. Tubbo didn't know it all, it was still a blur, and it was around 3 years ago.. Tubbo was at his favorite flower shop in another kingdom, he forgot the kingdom name, but the one running the shop was named "Niki" and if he knew right, she was also a royal advisor.

Tubbo had come home to hear screaming.. His sister's screaming. He ran over to help her, blood was on her face and clothes.. and a piece of glass was sticking out of her forehead. Tubbo started yelling immediately. He tried to use his shirt to wipe off the blood, while he tried to pull the glass out, something hit his head.. Through blurry vision, he saw a figure.. He assumed it was his father. Whatever it was, was smiling at the sight of their pain.. When Tubbo woke up, it was only him and his sister. With no clue what to do, he ran to the town nurse.. They couldn't do much, and said she could be dead already.. He was limping, but ran to the castle, as he had befriended the prince at the time, Ranboo.. And didn't know where else to go.. Ranboo took Tubbo's sister into a room, and told Tubbo to stay out, but stay close. Next thing he knew.. His sister was alright, but had a scar on her forehead. Ranboo wouldn't let them go back.. And around a month or two later, Tubbo and Ranboo were married, and Tubbo's sister was living in the castle with them.