The Journey Begins..

Each kingdom had been preparing for the week they had, though each ended up having problems start as they started to pack, as if someone didn't want them to go.. In King Phil's kingdom was the snowday and sudden attack. In King Bad's kingdom the Egg appeared, in King Ranboo's kingdom the two found out about the hidden secrets, but King Eret's kingdom.. They'd never trust their king again after what had happened.. He had sacrificed his own subjects so the emperor would not attack him.. He also received money, which he tossed to the side. He was a traitor to his subjects, but he didn't see any other choice.. They told him either his head, or 5 of his subjects. He knew his kingdom would lose trust in him, but that was not as important as his life, not to him at least.. Each kingdom, getting over what had happened, were all meeting at an area between each kingdom, it was a peace place.

The emperor had a castle on a giant mountain almost outside the walls, but still inside. Unless receiving a warning, it was illegal to trespass at such land. The castle was on top of the mountain, and said to be giant, though Techno kept insisting to them that the emperor was homeless, at least last time he spoke to him. They had started their journey, and were on their way. "I'm bored. I want to see the egg, Bad." Skeppy said, not even 10 minutes in. "Skeppy, we'll both hang out at the egg after we get back." Bad insisted, but it kept going back and forth for around an hour.

"SHUT UP!!" Techno finally yelled, annoyed. "It's not my fault, Skeppy won't stop talking about the egg." "It's not my fault, I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be with the egg." "Well its fucking annoying the shit out of everyone else." Tommy spat, annoyed as well. "LANGUAGE!!" Bad yelled, but that only made Tommy cuss more. "Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck!!" "LANGUAGE!!" "FUCK, FUCK, SH-" "Shut up. Your voice makes my ears bleed, Tommy." Skeppy spat, and suddenly Techno was arguing too. "don't say that bullshit about Tommy, his voice is perfectly fine." "Fine?!? Do you hear what I hear, Techno? Or are you deaf?" "I hear it, clearly you don't." Between the yelling of Skeppy and Techno, the sound of the horses, and the sound of birds, somehow they could still hear Phil sigh under his breath, to which Techno stopped yelling.

Phil had been in his study up until two days ago, when he finally just slept. Techno was worried for him, while he was a god, he still chose to be half human, which was why he was never given a god name, but instead called the angel of death. Could Phil have not gotten enough sleep? Did he even sleep at all when he went to his room? They didn't know, and it didn't matter, as long as Phil was alright. "Please stop fighting. I'm getting a headache." Phil said, but Skeppy didn't seem to care. "I'm pretty sure your headache is just from Tommy's annoying voice." Skeppy snarled, but now, no one cared to respond. "Hey Niki, so.. Why did you want to come so badly?" Tommy asked out of pure curiosity. "Well.. Eret doesn't have any family, and I didn't want him to have to go alone.. No one left to tell what happened here to his kingdom.." she claimed, and Tommy believed her, but.. Eret didn't believe it.

As the silence was suffocating, Tommy remembered the day the lions met.. And how Niki and Eret responded.. What were they running from? "Hey.. Eret, Niki, what happened that day- When you can for the meeting.." Tommy asked, and both of them exchanged glances, before Niki began speaking. "We only saw the shadow, but we heard screams.. We say someone stab another from the shadows, and then daggers we're thrown at us.." she admitted, and Eret didn't seem to have anything to add. It was odd, though Eret was king, Niki often spoke more than he did..

It took hours until they had gotten even a quarter of the way there.. "It's already so cold.." Lani had said, and clearly she wasn't the only one feeling that way. Tubbo passed her the jacket she'd packed, and they kept riding. They hadn't stopped for hours, and they didn't plan on stopping. "What do you think will happen when we get there..? Do you think any of us will make it out alive?" Tommy asked, hope, but also sorrow, in his voice. "I think at least ,most of us will make it out alive.. bruised, maybe.. But I doubt any of us will be dead." Tencho told Tommy, dead serious. Techno never softened up, or saw the bright side. He saw what was ahead, not what could be, what was most likely. "So.. Are we all just going to ignore what you said you saw? You all agreed they had dynamite.. Shouldn't we be questioning I-" "Tubbo, that's not our place. They were the emperor's men, not ours, we have no say, and no point of asking." Ranboo quickly shot him down, no second thoughts to his words. "Well he does have a good point though-" Tommy agreed with Tubbo, but all the 'adults' didn't seem to. "Just let it go." "Yeah, listen to Skeppy." "Their right, Tommy." "But-" "Tommy, please, let it go." And with Phil's words, Tommy stopped.