Choose A Side

As Bad and Skeppy return to their kingdom, what they find is a war. "NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN THE EGG ROOM!! PLEASE STEP AWAY!!" A guard yelled as people were yelling, trying to get in. "Egg!!" Skeppy yelled, dropping his bags and instead running towards the egg, before Bad stopped him.

"Skeppy, not now.. Something is happening." Bad whispered to him, keeping him close. "But- ITS THE EGG!!" Skeppy groaned, sounding like a complete child. "And I'm the king, saying not now." Bad told him, walking towards the throne room.

Once he arrived, he was shocked by the sight.. Puffy was crying on the throne?!? "Bad.. I failed, I'm so, so, so sorry.." She said, getting up from the throne and hugging the demon. "What do you mean, Puffy?!" Bad was worried, Puffy couldn't have messed up that badly, right?

"There's a war.." She said, sniffling. "A- A WHAT?!?!" Bad exclaimed, part of him excited, the other part hating himself. "Everyone's picking a side- For or against that.. Egg.. Thing.. Some have threatened to kill it- Other's have tried to embed themselves in it.." "Like Skeppy did.." Bad huffed under his breath, wondering if they could try some tests..

"Bad, I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, hugging him tighter. "You tried your best puffy, it's not your fault. We have to control that thing.." He sighed, pushing her off a bit. "We have to unpack, but after, I promise, I'll get control of this situation. It's not your fault." Bad said, grabbing Skeppy's hand and pulling him to his room.

"Skeppy, You're hair!" Bad exclaimed, gleefully.. His hair was returning to the aqua color instead of red! It brought joy to Bad, seeing Skeppy was returning. "Bad- BAD HELP ME!!" Skeppy yelled, before blinking and staring at Bad, who was staring at him, blankly. "S- Skeppy..?" Bad asked, staring.

"I'm going to the egg!!" Skeppy yelled, trying to run, before Bad clutched his hand. "You aren't Skeppy." Bad stated blankly, pulling them back in the room, locking the door from the outside, and shutting it, trapping both inside. "LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Skeppy yelled, but Bad didn't listen.

"You're staying in here until you're Skeppy again." Bad told the .. The 'thing', Before unlocking the door quickly, and locking it again behind him as he left. "I'm sorry, this is for your best.." Bad whispered through the door, sighing..

He didn't want to do this.

Not to Skeppy.

Not to anyone.

But it was his only choice.

Bad quickly went down the hall to his room, putting his stuff away before heading back to the Egg area, where all the chaos adorned.

"KING BAD!! THEY ARE INVADING THE AREA!!" A guard yelled as they saw Bad. Bad's eyes widened. He saw the broken armor the guards wore.. The damaged weapons- They could barely hold back their own people, what if a real war came?!?

"You need new armor." Bad stated, rushing towards the shopping area. He didn't care about the egg, he cared about the kingdom.

He found a small, wooden shop, with a sign 'Bella's Armory' it read. He rushed in. "I need armor for the guards." He said, looking at a girl ducking behind the counter. "D- Depends.. A- Are you f- For.. Or against the egg..?" She asked him, voice shaking. "Neither. I'm the king, and I want armor for the guards." he told her, his voice dead serious.

The girl practically jumped up, hearing him say he was the king. "So sorry, King Bad! With all the egg drama, it's been hard to know what side I'm helping!" The girl had a soft voice, and a subtle smile. He had elf ears, black hair with purple streaks, and brown, chocolate-y eyes.