7.Mating GALEVY

Meantime...
Levy had left the living room, feeling restless and a little bit nervous. She couldn't explain why, but she tried not to think too much about it... So she decided to go to her favourite place in the house, the library.
While she was standing in front of the shelves, trying to choose between two novels, she had a, weird feeling... Like someone was watching her.
'' It must be just my wild imagination... I 'd better pic this book and go to my room...' '
She was up on a ladder, to reach out for the novel she' ve chosen. And before she could get down, she felt two strong arms holding her waist, and taking her down.
'' Ghee.. Shrimp... I bet I'd find ya here''...
Levy froze for a second, shivering. Many emotions rushing through her... She was glad to be with him again, she missed him so badly, but she was slightly worried about what was going to happen...
' 'Gajeel... You... Look so different...' '
' 'Dontcha worry Shorty... I' m never going to hurt you, if that's what you fear. Just please, don't reject me... I need you Levy, I love you... Yer my mate...
He pulled her closer and kissed her softly, slowly. Her fresh sweet scent was driving his dragon instincts even wilder. But he was trying to hold back.

He carried her, swiftly and silently, to her room.
Once there, Levy was blushing but her eyes were beaming with emotion.
'' Gajeel, I never imagined it would have been this way, but... I don't care! I'm not afraid of you... I trust you with my life... And I love you... I want to be your mate, forever... ''
He held her again close in his arms, wrapping her tiny frame in his large arms. She slowly opened the bottons of her light orange top, revealing a pretty pale yellow bralette. She took off also the short yellow pants she was wearing. Gajeel was trembling and shivering, while he at last could touch her frail shoulders, kissing her, softly. They sat on the bed, he held her on his lap. They kissed and smiled, holding each other close, and feeling each second of it.
'' Ready Shrimp? '' he asked.
'' yes... ''
Then, Gajeel started kissing down her neck, to her shoulders, and her back, and then, at the base of her neck, pulling her blue hair to one side, he bite her, making her whimper, for a second, his, soft warm kisses had erased the pain quickly.
Then he closed the pale orange curtains around her bed, and pulled her into a passionate embrace, their lips locked into a deep, long kiss...

A few hours later...
Levy woke up, still into Gajeel's arms. He was deeply asleep, finally at peace. The metallic scales he previously had on his face and arms, were gone, and a soft smile lingered on his lips.
She got up, putting a silk kimono, and got to the bathroom.
She couldn't wait to see her mark!
Using a mirror in her hand, she looked back into the mirror on the wall. At the base of her neck, there was an open book, surrounded by an iron wire in the shape of a heart. It was small ans so delicate ! She smiled and blushed... Then, she slowly went back to her bed, and layed down on his large chest.
She fell asleep, wondering if Lucy and her other friends were also ok.

Now, she felt she belonged to the man she loved so much, and that they were as one

Now, she felt she belonged to the man she loved so much, and that they were as one. Forever.

Copyright belong to the Author, please ask permission to use my work and credit it

End of Galevy chapter. I'm sorry if it's a bit short , but I don't wanted to make it boring. Moving on to the next couple... I hope you enjoyed it so far. Please leave a comment, or any questions! Thanks!