8.Mating, KINABRA

Meantime

After, Lucy, Levy and Juvia had left the living room, Mira said she was going to do something in the kitchen, Kagura said she'll go training, and Yukino said she'll go doing some meditation in her room.
So, Kinana wondered for a moment what should she do, to keep busy, and stop thinking obsessively about the man she loved, her Dragon Slayer. Like all the other girls, she didn't talk much about it... Unless Mira teased them, and they shared some intimate thoughts about their feelings. Kinana was very shy and reserved. Her best friend was Laky, but she wasn't there, at least she could always rely on Mirajane, when she needed advice about love.
She've enjoyed these days with the girls, cooking, watching movies, sharing secrets, playing and doing girly beauty stuff, which she wasn't quite used to.
But she knew that all her friends felt that same craving. Longing for their beloved ones, and fearing about their safety. And, at the same time, fearing to be caught, but secretly wishing it would happen...
She decided do go back to her room, the house was so, silent that late afternoon, outside mist came from the shore, and she could hear the everlasting growling of the sea. She closed the door of her cozy, pale green and beige room. She enjoyed walking barefoot on the thick, luscious, cashmere carpet. Her bed had pale green satin curtains, same as the bed, and the small pillows scattered on it.
She sat on the small green velvet sofa, facing a large mirror, over a small table, where she had all the necessary for hair and beauty care, next to the dressing room, separate only by a thick curtain. Kinana looked at her reflection in the mirror, wondering what to do next. Then she decided to take a shower and enjoy a massage with her favourite body oils and lotions. After all, it was funny to live like a princess, once in her life!
She took off her green top, and leggings, then she gathered some clean clothes and got to the bathroom. She stood there for a second, she thought she heard a sigh, someone breathing... No... It's just imagination.
After her shower, she sad on her bed, wearing a light, silk gown, sheer and soft.
She lay down on her bed, holding one small velvet pillow, her eyes closed.
Suddenly she was startled, feeling somebody breathing close to her. She sat up, scared, seeing Eric, next to her, watching her intensely.
'' I could hear your thoughts... '' he whispered.
'' I almost lost hope, to ever meet you again Eric... '' she said,
'' and I was afraid you forgot, what you mean to me... You were my only friend, you are my only love, my only mate... I couldn't stay away from you anymore. Don't be afraid, I won't ever do you any harm. '' he said.
'' I 'm not afraid! I was hoping... That you' ll find us. And I was so, worried about you! ''
Eric blushed, hearing her thoughts more than her words.
He leant closer, and they kissed, holding each other close, breathing together. He saw her pale soft skin, and her shapely body through that sheer green sleeping gown. He kissed her with even more passion, removing the gown, . She shivered and held closer to him...
The curtains were closed now, they were both so happy, while they locked into another sweet, long kiss.
After a few hours, they were still sleeping, embraced ; on her shoulder, where he left the mark, appeared a dark red heart, with a purple and green snake wrapped around it. Now, she was his, and he was hers. She was his Mate... she was in his strong arms, safe. Finally together.

My original artwork, all rights reserved by the author of this story, please ask and credit if you want to use it

My original artwork, all rights reserved by the author of this story, please ask and credit if you want to use it. Thanks

Chapter 7 finished

Chapter 7 finished. I hope that you enjoyed this ship, next chapt coming soon! Let me know your comments!