10. Mating : ROGURA

Meantime...

Back down in the living room, after a few girls decided to go each spend some time on their own, Kagura decided she'd be going down to the training room, to do some exercise and train her swordmanship. She first thought waiting for Erza, and train together, but after a while, she was so bored and when Juvia mentioned going down to the covered swimming pool, she decided she'd go too for some exercise, to clear her mind.
The end of that afternoon was getting misty from the sea. Everyone looked glumly and bored...
So she politely told the other girls she'd be down in the training room.
She was already wearing a dark grey sweater, with a purple tank top underneath, and same grey leggings.
She had always her sword by her side.
So, she silently and slowly got downstairs. The training room was quite impressive, with any kind if gear and stuff, and mirrors all over.
Tatamis were all over the floor.
She took off her sweater, but couldn't help turning around, feeling like something or someone was spying her...
'' Erza? '' she called '' Are you here? '' after a few moments she thought it must have been just her imagination, after days being locked in that mansion.
She started her training routine, for about 20 min, then she took her sword, to start her real training.
As she turned, executing perfecly each movement, with both power and  grace, she found herself dodging a shadow, that moved very fast around her. She was doing her best to catch that... Suddenly worried it might be something threatening her nakamas... But then, she found herself held in a strong embrace, and she couldn't escape it or move her sword, which fell far on  the floor. She still tried to fight.
'' Who are you? How dare you attack me? ''
Then, a familiar, low, tender and sultry voice whispered to her... She could recognise that voice anywhere. It followed in her dreams.
'' Rogue..? '' she whispered, catching her breath... '' how did you get in? ''
'' hush,my dear... Don't fret... We just came to claim what is ours... ''
'' you? Do you mean all the others are here? And Erza? ''
'' Don't worry my lady, Erza-san is safe, and yes, we are all here... So why do you fight still? Are you afraid of me? I'd never do you any harm... Please... Kagura-san, I love you so... ''
She was trembling, something unusual for the fearless warrior. But she realised it was not from fear... A new emotion was taking over her, and she couldn't resist nor fight it...
'' Rogue... I'm not afraid... And I 've been longing for you to come...' 'she admitted, while closing her eyes, and blushing.
' 'Then, don' t be afraid, and let me guide you... Be my mate at last. ''
After just seconds, she found herself in her grey and purple room, while Rogue held her still in his arms.
'' Are you ready my love? I've been longing for you for so long... I need you''
She looked deep into his now purple eyes, his hair was longer and wildly flowing over his shoulders. He had strange dark spots in his body, something looking like scales over his forehead, shoulders, and arms. But he was still terribly attractive to her, even more maybe.
She blushed, when she felt his arms, holding tightly her waist, then travel up to her back and shoulders, taking slowly off her tank top. She felt like under a spell.
'' I love you Rogue... I want to be your mate... '' he leant in and they melted into a long, sweet kiss.
He opened his kimono, letting her feel his skin, and strong, muscular shape, while kissing her neck slowly. He got lower, at the crook of her neck, and then, kissing slowly, just a bit lower, behind, he let his fangs just slightly into her soft skin. She bit her lips, but his kisses and, his hands caressing slowly her back, soothed any pain. He lifted her, carried to the satin purple and gray bed.
She closed her eyes, feeling his kisses, after the grey curtains of the bed were pulled together.
A few hours later...

They were still holding each other, and he was fast asleep, looking peaceful at last, and exhausted. The dark spots and scales were gone, she thought to herself, smiling while watching him sleep.
She couldn't wait, and took a small mirror from one of her bed shelves. She looked into it, and just behind her neck, on the left, there was the mark he left in her, as his Mate. It was a dark purple heart, with a white katana across it, and swirls of grey shadows sourrounded it. It was just big enough, smaller than her guild mark, she loved it, it fitted her so well.

Happy and proud, she went back to bed, holding him close. She soon fell asleep again. She didn't worry about her friends anymore, knowing that they must have been also as happy at that same time... They were together now, forever. She was a Dragon Slayer's Mate. 💜🖤🌪️🗡️

 💜🖤🌪️🗡️