14. Back Home, Epilogue

A few days after enjoying some well deserved holidays at the Mansion, all the Slayers and the girls decided it was time to go home.
'' I guess we enjoyed enough time free here... It's about time to head back to the guild, and our ordinary lives... '' Mira sighted, hugging Luxus.
'' Yes, we had a great time here, but it's time to gi home, and get back to work. '' Erza added.
'' Yeah, I need to pay my rent, and it's been a while we didn't go on any mission. '' Lucy said, pouting.
'' oh Come on Luce'... I'll help you now, remember, you're my mate! Nothing will take us apart! ''
'' Hey, does that mean that you and Happy will be moving in at my place?! '' Lucy asked somewhat surprised.
'' Obviously! Hehe! '' Natsu grinned cheeky.
'' I guess we'll all have to rearrange our lives, now... Right? '' Gajeel said holding Levy closer, by her waist.
'' Does that mean Juvia could move to Gray's place now? '' she asked with gleaming eyes.
'' Of course Juv''' the ice Mage answered, kissing her softly on her forehead.
They went on talking about who and how was going to move into each others apartments, and what arrangements to take.
They were all in a happy mood, while they packed their bags.
'' We should be going, there's a, long way to go, walking until the next town where we'll catch a train for Magnolia, so keep moving! '' Erza shouted from the hall,and everyone, by pairs, started getting out of the nice Mansion.
'' For sure, we'll never forget the time we spent here... Right? '' Yukino said, with a fainted smile.
'' Oh that's for sure... I hope we could come back here... Some day'' Kinana sighted, looking back at the large windows, and the garden sourrounding the house.
' 'That's not impossible...' 'Mira said wirh a sly smile.
''Really? '' the girls all asked in unison. Mira just smirked, keeping a mysterious look on her face.
They all gave a last look to that incredible Mansion, then, when they arrived at the iron gates, Mirajane took out of her pocket a silver key, and when she unlocked, the gate and the gardens slowly faded into white mist, and they found themselves in front of a small wooden cabin, inside a forest.
'' Here we are, at the starting point.. '' Gray said, lost in his thoughts.
'' Come on, we should be going! '' Titania, with Jellal walking beside her, lead the gang back home.
The trip was fun, the guys poking fun and pranks at each other, as usual, the girls chatting together... Time passed quickly, and by the late afternoon, they were walking in Magnolia, toward their guild.
Romeo rushed into the guild's hall...
'' They are back! The Slayers are coming home! And... The girls! '' the young boy shouted, excited!
All their nakamas have been waiting for them to come back, eagerly!
When the door finally opened, and all the pairs stepped in, with Mira and Luxus leading the way, Lisanna, who was attending at the bar, shouted happily
'' Mira-nee! Oh finally, we've missed you so much sis'! '' she smiled in tears, while Elfmann was crying loud
'' Mira-nee! I was so worried! Even if you're so strong... Luxus, you better be a real Man with my sister.. '' he shouted, but was cut off by his girlfriend Ever' '' He's a Dragon Slayer, that should be enough, shut up! '' she tapped his arm with her fan.
'' We're so happy to see you all back guys! The guild was soo boring without you all! '' Cana laughed loudly, sitting on a, huge barrel of booze, obviously drunk.
Makarov came toward his children, with a, small grin on his face.
Luxus went towards him''Gramps'... Look We're sorry for all the mess we made here when we broke out... But.. ''
'' No need to talk about it my boy... I'm so glad Mira is officially part of the family, and thanks Mavis, you are all safe and well! '' the Master sat on the bar, and raised a huge mug of beer.
'' Let's have a big party for our Slayers, and their official ladies! Welcome home my children! '' he said crying.
All the guild shouted a great Hourra ! The girls were sitting with their friends, telling their stories... Mira and Erza talking to Cana and Lisanna, Kinana with her bff Laki.
Some members from Sabertooth and Mermaid Heel had joined the party, to meet their guild mates.
Sometimes, even despite the darkest prophecies, when stars align, and love is strong, things might go way better than predicted...
These couples were going to spend the rest of their lives together...

The End.

End of this fanfic. I hope you guys enjoyed it, please leave me any comments, and like and share it!
I'll be back soon with a new story! Arigato minna!