9.Mating, MIRALUX

Meanwhile...

After Kinana, and the other girls had left the living room, Mirajane was standing alone in the kitchen, for a little while, putting the trays of food, and cookies away.
Then, wondering why the house was suddenly so silent, she slowly went towards her own room, decided to take some rest. She couldn't help feeling a little bit uneasy, restless... She felt some '' electricity'' in the air. She couldn't tell what exactly was goin on.
She opened her room, all in deep pink, roses patterns, with velvet curtains, and the small sofas, cushions, and bed covers all matching together.
Mira went to her bathroom, to take a shower. Standing in front of the large mirror, in a golden frame, she took off her dark pink pants and t-shirt, and went under the shower, after she pulled her long silver locks into a high bun. She stood for long minutes under the hot water,enjoying the heat and the smell of her favourite cherry blossom and sugar shower gel, and after getting out, she wrapped herself into a large pink towel. Then, sitting on a velvet low chair, she put some body lotion, also smelling of cherry blossom and sugar.
She put on a light pink dress, silky and sheer,that fitted her perfectly. Now she was feeling a little bit relaxed, so she went to her room, but wasn't expecting to find the candles near her bed, and on the chandeliers on her dressing table all lightened up... She took a slow step towards her bed, and she felt a large, strong hand holding her tiny waist. She closed her eyes, whispered with a smile...
''Laxus... How did you?...' '
He didn't let her finish her question, holding her with both hands, and pulling her closer, into a strong embrace. She could feel heat and lightning emanated from him, he had strange scales on his face and arms,and his hair was longer and wildly pulled up...
'' Do you really think I'd let anyone keep me away from my Mate? I wanted you Mira, for so long. Now I 'm sure you, and you only are the one, my soulmate, my mate, as a dragon slayer.' ' Laxus whispered before locking their lips in a long passionate kiss.
He lifted her in his arms and carried her on the bed, letting the velvet curtains down.
They kissed, for long lustful moments, she felt his hands wondering on her shoulders and down her back, then, on the left side of her back, near her shoulder blade, just under her shoulder, he kissed her strongly before pushing his fangs slightly into her soft skin. She whined a little, under the sudden pain, but he kissed her again softly and she melted,feeling just pleasure and desire.
'' Mira, I've been waiting for this for so long, you can't imagine how much I want you... I need you, I love you, and I want you forever to be mine... Mine only, my Mate... ''
'' I want to be yours, only yours Laxus, forever! Oh, I was so worried about you, and in pain, thinking what you must been enduring... '' she looked deeply into his eyes, tears welling up, and falling down her cheeks.
He held her close, and pulled the curtains together.
After a few hours, Mira woke up, still in Laxus' arms. He was exhausted and deeply asleep.
She got out of the bed, and went to the mirror on her dressing table, looked where he had marked her. She saw a deep red heart emanating lightning, like golden rays all around. It was small and delicate, so perfect for her.
She went back to her bed, snuggling back with him, wondering how the other girls were doing right now, then she fell asleep again, happy to belong to the man she deeply loved.

End chapter 9. MIRALUX. I hope that you will enjoy this one too. Please leave me your comments and thoughts! Next chapter coming soon!