12. Tied With Love: JERZA

Back that day...

❤️☄️💫❤️🗡️🍓🌹❤️💫

Erza and Jellal were out on one of their daily duties, watching around the Mansion and its sourrounding gardens.
The walked in silence, Titania was alert and ready for action and Jellal was by her side, also ready to respond to any attack.
All around was peaceful and silent. All they could hear, was the wind soflty blowing through the leaves of the trees, the growling of the shore behind them, and the metallic clicking sound of Erza usual armour.
'' It's almost too peaceful... Don't you think so? '' she asked him
'' Yes, we must be careful... Even if the spell concealing this Mansion is strong, we musn't underestimate their strength and their intelligence... '' Jellal answered, deep into his thoughts. He was actually thinking of how to have some time together with his girlfriend, even if it was barely official.
He was startled by Erza's voice, shouting
'' What's that smoke? Where does it come from?! Could it be...? ''
They watched each other sharing the same thought, then rushed where the smoke was coming from... Out of a small bush...
'' no smoke without Fire! '' she thought...
They rushed, ready to fight, but even before Erza could lift her sword, iron ropes out of nowhere swirled fast around them both, keeping them thightly together, so that, trying to move, Erza fell over Jellal. Their faces were for the first time just inches apart... And their bodies were tight strongly against each other.
'' I can't believe I were so naive and overconfident! I lowered my guard... And now I failed, the girls are in danger! '' she uttered, angry with herself...
'' It's my fault too. We were both responsable of their security... And I 'm afraid I distracted you... And I couldn't keep focused myself either...
Because I was thinking about you. I wanted to spend some time alone with you, my love...' '
Erza wasn't still used to this, and she blushed furiously.
' 'It' s not your fault... Jellal... '' she stammered a little, out of breath, because her heart was beating so fast she was sure he could feel it on his chest.
'' I'm just afraid for the girls... If''...
' 'Don't worry for them, will you? They are all strong mages... And I don't think there is so much to fear after all' ' Jellal said with a smirk... Winking at her... She smiled and they laughed together.
' 'Maybe you're right... But... Meanwhile, how do we get out of this? I can't even re equip!' 'she said.
' 'yes, just let me try something, be ready, when I tell you to pull back and roll on the other side, ok?' 'Jellal said.
He managed to gather his arms on his back, closing his hands together, in an Astral Magic stance.

A strong heat and light emanated and the ropes became hot before tearing apart.
' 'Yes, great Jellal! That was amazing!'' Erza was

really stunned, and proud of him!They got up, and silently went back into the house by the same door on the back, where the Slayers had sneaked in just a few moments before

They got up, and silently went back into the house by the same door on the back, where the Slayers had sneaked in just a few moments before.
'' wait Erza, stay here! '' Jellal whispered.
They heard hushed noises, coming from the second floor, and doors closing.
'' I think that at this point... We should just accept our defeat and respond of the consequences before the Master... But right now... Jellal?... I have a nice bottle of red wine I'd like to share with you, in my room... '' Erza said in an unusual sultry, smoldering way...
Jellal was stunned... He followed to her room, with deep red brocade curtains with roses patterns, also on the bed and the small sofas. The large bed was also covered with a deep red satin cover, with small cushions over it, and brocade curtains on each side of the bed. The large beige carpet, had also roses patterns in an Asian style.
Erza went to her dressing table, and sat on the low velvet chair, while looking at herself in the large, oval mirror, in a gilded frame. She re equipped into a deep red and black long kimono, and took from her dressing table's locker a bottle of red wine, and two tall glasses.

Jellal watched her mesmerised

Jellal watched her mesmerised... Hypnotised by her gaze, and her scarlet long hair, as silky as her kimono.
He took off the vest he had on, and opened the shirt he had beneath...
He sat at her feet, resting his head on her lap, and holding her waist with both hands.
She gave him his glass of wine, and they sipped it slowly, before leaning into a long awaited, slow, and passionate kiss.
'' Jellal... You don't need to mark me, to be your mate, right? '' she playfully asked him.
'' nn.. No...? Why...? '' he asked puzzled.
'' Well, what about I mark You as MY mate? '' she asked laughing, and finishing her glass of wine.
''Ohh...well...if you really need so...' 'he said teasing her, then got up holding her close to him, around her waist.
She held his face, caressing him gently before kissing again with growing desire.
She pulled away his shirt, and kissed his broad chest, and shoulders.
' 'we don't need a mark to belong to each other... We already do, since long ago...' 'he said, looking deeply into her eyes, with a loving, tender gaze.
' 'yes... I know... But I want to know that you are mine...' 'she smiled with a naughty shine in her eyes...
They fell on the scarlet satin bed, and the curtains were pulled down...

Hours later, Erza woke up, watching her beloved fast asleep. She smiled. They were so in love. And she was so happy, so fulfilled and proud, to belong to her only love. They would stay together forever. She kissed him, before falling asleep in his arms.

❤️💫🌹🍓🗡️❤️💫🍓🗡️🌹❤️☄️💫❤️🌹

Even if they didn't have a mark, I wanted to create one just as a symbol of their love.

12th chapter. JERZA deserved also a chapter on their own.
Soon will be finishing, with new interaction of the couples together, and, and epilogue, back home...
Hope you like it! Comment and check my other fanfics! 🌸💖⚪