four - Chemistry

A/N

Hey guys! This chapter is only halfway edited. I'll finish editing it sometime soon. Sorry for the mistakes. (Now edited)

"Fucking slut

"Fucking slut. Well, look in the mirror, tough guy," I grumble, looking for my books for my first class of the day.

"Rich daddy's girl, as if he even knows me.

Where' are those damn books?

"Dickhead.

Motherfucker.

I can't believe I was going to let him kiss me."

Seriously, where are they? I have to get to class.

Right in front of you, idiot.

I slightly jump at the sound of her voice in my head.

"Seriously, D? You know I don't like it when you use your mind abilities like that," I say while grabbing the books that were actually right in front of me.

You'd think after a guy insults you and makes you feel like shit, you'd stop thinking about them. The late night dreams and thoughts in the shower would come to end. They would leave your mind for good.

Well, that's entirely bullshit.

If anything, I'm thinking about him more than before. If that's even possible.

Instead of replaying our dance at the party over and over again in my head, I'm replaying that fucking moment in the chem room yesterday.

I really can't believe I was going to let that dick kiss me.

Who even says those kinds of words to a person they don't even know?

Great first—actually, second—impression bud!

Normally, I don't let people's words affect me. Most of the time they're just jealous and are doing whatever they can to make you feel bad about yourself. People will be people and just try to push you down.

However, even with my abilities to control water and ice, I'm human.

Words can hurt.

For some reason I don't understand and don't feel like processing, his words did.

Does he really think of me like that?

Do I repulse him that much?

Why do I even care?

Screw men.

Screw him, specifically.

Not screw like that.

The dick can fuck himself for all I care.

Actually, the self-obsessed prick would probably prefer it that way. No one's good enough for him.