Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-14

continuing ranbir's POV

when i entered the washroom....i saw prachi was rubbing herself harshly...like she want to remove every mark...where that Ankush touched her...she opened the shower..without even taking her clothes off...i hurriedly..ran to her and stopped her somehow...she hugged me and started crying...

"Ranbir..usne mujhe...yaha..to..um.ch..kiya...mei...bhout...buri...hun...i hate..myself..." she said in between her cries....

"shh...tum sabse achi ho...okay...tumhari koyi galti nhi thi..hanana...to why are you crying...stop crying...oky..ab shower leleo...oky...mei bahar wait kar rha hun" I said calming her down

she nodded and i went outside...i called sid..about the case...

"han..sid...kya hua...FIR karvayi..."

"han...ranbir tu abhi police ststion aa sakta hai"

"yaar..prachi bilkul thik nhi hai..."

"tu commishner sir se phone pe to baat kar sakta hai na!?"

"haan...kei unko call karleta hun...thank you..bhai"

"bhai..ek dusre ko thank you nhi kehte..or prachi meri bhen jaisi hai...samjha...aur koi bhi jarurat ho to plz bata dena..."

"haan...thik hai...chal mei baad mei baat karta hun"

"hmm"

i called police...

"Mr.kohli yeh kaffi comlicated case hai..isme..hame victim ki statement chahiye..kya Mrs.Kohli statement de sakti hai"?

" sir...prachi ki halat kaffi kharab hai..mei usse baat karke aapko bata sakta hun!?"

"no problem Mr.kohli...ham samajh sakte hai..jab Mrs.kohli thik ho jaye...aap mujhe bata dijiyga..tab tak..vo hamri custody mei rahega"

"Thank you so much sir"

i cutted the..call and soon prachi came out..her face was blank...i cant see my prachi like..this...

"tum thik ho prachi"?

" hmm..."

"actually prachi..commisioner sir ka phone tha..vo tumhari statement maang rhe hai...age case proceed kerne ke liye...to agsr tum..."

"hmm...mei kal hi statement dungi"

"oky prachi..."

"hmm..."

"abb...prachi plz rest karlo"

"ranbir..agar mei kuch kahu..to bura to nhi manoge!?"

"nhi prachi bolo"

"kya tum aaj mere sath so sakte ho"?

" no problem prachi..."

we both took...our sides of bed...i dont want her to uncomfortable.. so i keep distance..between us...but prachi hugged me... i hugged her back..and we both slept...like this...

next morning

i get up...and saw our position... our legs were entangled... her hands were at my neck...my hands were at her..waist..she was resting her head..on my chest...i slowly..get up from...the bed..and woke..her too...she looking quiet fresh....

"Good Morning"

"Good Morning...tum thik ho"

"Phele se kaffi better hai....thank you...kal mer esaath rehne ke liye"

"tumhare liye kabhi bhi..." with this..i kissed her forehead...she also smiled...

"oky...chalo...ready ho jao...thodi der mei statement lene ke lye..police aati hogi..."

"Hmm"

after this...she left to washroom..i too left for another washroom...and got ready..today is my college's reniunion bhi hai.m.i dont think...prachi...abb kisi gathering mei jana chahe gi...mei use nhinkekar jayunga...aur mei bhi todi...der mei aa jayunga...hmm...soon..police came..and took prachi's statement...i was burning in anger...for what that...ankush did to my prachi... after hours of investigation they all left...

it was evening..i got ready for going..and decided to tslk to prachi after getting ready...

and decided to tslk to prachi after getting ready

i went to her room...and knocked it..she opened..the..door...and i got...shocked......

To be continued

New Update Soon

~Kavya ✨