Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-15

continuing Ranbir's POV

she opened the door..and i got completely shocked is is wearing a party wear beautiful dress..she is looking hot!!

she is smiling widely

she is smiling widely...ahh i missed that smile...

"hey...kha kho gye...chalna nhi hai"

"n..nhi..kuch bhi to nhi..mujhe laga..tum nhi aa rhi....

" acha...to tumhe lagta hai..mei tumhe..itni achi party mei janne dungi..vo bhi akele...aur khud..ghar pe bethke bore hoti rhu...kabhi nhi Mr.Kohli..." she said fake angrily and i chucked

"acha baba..chalo"

we both went towards..our..car..and sat..in..she was looking really happy..i was also feeling good...after sometime we reached..there..i got down..and she too...we both walk in..i kept my hand on he waist..and she..got shocked..i smirked..seeing my effect on her...i went to meet my..freinds..and prachi to went to bar..for chilling herself..what she will do here...i was thinking of her..but i heard a voice..

"kyu bhabi se dur nhi rha jaa rha..."
my freind abhay said with smirk

"meine aisa kab kha.."

"oh..dikh rha hai hame sab..."
my another freind rahul said

"vaise..what about vo..teri girlfreind.."
my another freind Mayank said..which made me angry

"naam..bhi mat lena..uska..."

"acha bhai..sorry..."

soon..i left from...there..i got a call from..my office..i picked up the call...there were alot of voices.. so i couldn't hear properly... i went outside..i completed my call and turn around to go...when...i feel someone's lips...on me..i took..some seconds..to me for..recognize...about this..but...it was....Rohini.....my ex......what is she doing...here....i pushed her with my all force...and she fell down...but i felt a gaze on me..and it was prachi...khi usne mujhe kiss..karte hoye...to nhi dekh liya...she will misunderstood me...and she ran from...there i too ran behind..her but not warning..that bitch before...i went behind..her...i was searching her madly...but she was no where..i think i should go home..i went home..ASAP...and the door was..open it means...she is inside...i ran..but she was not in main..hall..i went to our room..but it was...locked..i knocked..it several times..but nobody..opens...

"plz prachi darwaza..kholo..jo tumne..dekha vo sab sach nhi hai...plz prachi ek baar baat sun lo...plz.."

she opened the door..i hugged her tightly.. but she didn't responded...she pushed me..

"dont touch me...Mr.Kolhi...tum apni rohini ke pass..jao...kyuki..vaha..tumhe vo sab kuch degi vo jo mei nhi de sakti...jao..uske pass..."

"nhi...prachi..aisa kuch nhi hai..keine sach me kuch nhi kiya...plz mera vishwas kro..."

"to suno...sir ajj ka din hai..tumhare pass...agar tumne mujhe apni...begunahi..sabit..nhi...ki..to mei..hamesha ke liye..tumhe chodkar..chali jayungi..."

"oky..prachi...mei tumhe sabit karke..dikhaunga..."

To be continued

New Update soon

~Kavya ❤