Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-18

continues Prachi's PoV

when i came..in our room i was shocked..all things were..scattered on floor...and ranbir...what happened to him?

his next step totally shocked me...

third person POV

ranbir pinned prachi to wall...his eyes were full of rage...anger...fear of lossing...sadness everything...

"kyu kiya tumne mere sath aesa"

"ra.an..bir..meine..ky..a ki..ya..."

"tumne kya kiya...tumne mujhe dhoka diya..."

he started. kissing her roughly... that kiss wss full of anger...ranbir..clutched prachi's duppata..and pulled.. it..and throwed..it on floor...prachi was..shocked...he started planting..kisses..on her neck..her collerbone..her shoulders....prachi was feeling..disgust...she pushed him hard..and slapped him...

"kya..kar rhe ho ranbir..hamne..decide liya tha..na..that we will take things..slw...or...yeh kya dhoka..laga rkha.hai...."

"prachi tumne mujhe..uss Mr.Kapoor ke saath milkar dhoka diya..."

"Kuch bhi mat bolo ranbir"

"Kya..bolu fir...kya hai vo tumhara...boyfreind..."

"Bhai..hai vo mera..."

"Huh..."

"Haan...ham dono ke parents...Bach pan se friends hai...isliye..mein..unge bhai..bolti hun..tumne mujhe unhe..hug karte..hue..hasta hue dekha hoga..oar tumne yeh nhi suna..ki mei unhe..bhai..bolti hun..unki..fiancée bhi hai..aur kuch jaana hai..tumhe"

"I..am..sorry prachi...mujhe sach mei nhi pata tha...plz i am really sorry...prachi...tum plz mujhe chodkar..mat chali jaana....mei tumhare..bina..nhi reh payunga....plz prachi"

He broke down and sat with thud...prachi was also feeling sad..for shouting on him...she also sat down..hold..his face...

"Prachi..mei tumhare bina nhi reh sakta..mei..mar...

She kissed him...he also...responded...they both..kissed fir sometime....

" kisne kha mei tumhe chodungi...."

"mujhe laga..meri..misunderstanding ki vajha se tum..mujhe..choo

" ek baklu ko bhala uski chikchi chod sakti hai..."
he nodded no

"to fir....mei tumhe..kaise....chod sakti hun..mei tumse gussa hi sakti hun..oar yaad rakhna..mei tumhe kabhi nhi chodungi...aage se dhyan..rakhna...mei sirf tumhari hun.."

"thank you prachi...mujhe samajhne keliy..."

"hmm..chalso aab so..jao..."

he nodded and went to bed...prachi also..changed her clothes..and slept in her side on bed thinking...

Prachi in mind..:- usne galat kiya..fir bhi vo mujhe khona nhi chahta..usne vo isliye..kiya..kyuki...vo nhi chata.mki mei usse dur ho jao.. ILOVEYOU ranbir..kal mei tumhe sab batadungi...

she too slept with this thought... they both slept hugging each other.....

Next Morning

prachi wake uo first as always...went to washroom..did her routine...and got ready...woke uo ranbir too...she weard a side cut kurti...and applied minimum makeup...let her hair..open..and wear her mangalsutra...she was going to apply sindur...when she saw her hubby staring her..he to her..took..sindur in his hands and applied..in her partition.. and kissed her forehead..she also..smiles...

they both went to dinning table

they both went to dinning table..they are in penthouse....for somedays....they both finished...their breakfast..and left for office...prachi wss in her cabin she has all her plan to surprise ranbir..with her confession... she messaged him..to come late...she thought..best idea...with help of Kartik...soon..she went to home early...and started preparing everything...after sometime..ranbir came to home..and straightly went to thier room...and was totally shocked...

To Be Continued

New Update Soon

~KAVYA 🌟