Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ:-16

continue Ranbir's POV

i came out of the room...and called sid...told him everything... he was also..angry...i told him..

"sid...plz tu vaha jakar waha ka cctv fottage pendrive mei insert ksrksr mujhe lakar de sakta hai...mei bhi tere saath aata hu"

"haan...chal...tere farmhouse ke bahar milte hai...tu tension mat le ranbir..."

"tu hai...to mujhe tension kaisi...chal jaldi aaja....."

i cutted the call and freshen up myself...i once..knocked at prachi's door...but no one opened..so i said...about my going from outside..and i hesrd a ok...i went to my and started driving...

Prachi's Pov

he was...so good...he was taking my care...all the...time..he didn't even go to his office...i started liking him...but that incident...that kiss..with her...again filled me with hatred towards him...my mind is saying..he is wrong...but my mind is not allowning me...it shows in his eyes...but...i cant..get melt...my mind will be saying..truth...fir bhi...i gave him one oast chance...if he will not prove..his..innocence... i will leave..him...forever......why you did this ranbir....whyyyyy!!???

with this...worst...thought i slept....next morning...when...i got up i saw...ranbir...sleeping..on..couch...how badly...i wanted to go to him ...and kiss...him..controll...prachi...bhulo mat usne jo tumhare saath...kiya....i went out of bed...and went to washroom...and got ready...after some time..i came...out...and saw..him...he was...setting..his coat...ahh!!!...his sexy body!!!

he saw..me staring...me...and smirked...i egerted my gaze....i said...and his smile fall down...

"to...sabot hai...aone aap ko shi sabit karne ke liye..!"

"niche chalo"

we both went down...and ther esid was also..present... he played...a video...and...my mind was wrong...ohh...keine kya kya...keh diya...ranbir..ko..i saw..him..and he was...also...seeing..meee..with his puppy..i started... crying...and hugged him...tightly..i dont know...when...sid...went...out of there...i kept...him..hugging....he broke..the hug....

"I am really sorry...ranbir...tumge galat samajhne...ke liye...plz agar ho sake to mujhhe...maaf kardo...aur agar tum mere saath mhi rehna chahte to..koi baat nhi...tum iss...duniya...akr sabse...axha life...patner...deseve..karte ho...jo mei nhi...hun...tumne..kabhi bhi aisa..patner...nhi maaga..hoga jo tumpar trust na..kare..behwaja...tumaor shak...kare...i dont deserve...this...much care...this...much..kya...i dont..even..deserve...a penny.. care...u are are the best...i am nothing...i am really..so.....

he didn't let me complete...and he kissed...me...he kissed me...ky husband kissed...me!!!.."

" prachi..pheli..baat...to tumhari koi...galti nhi..hai...tumahri jagah...koi bhi...hota...to yahi...sochta..aur dusri..baat...u are the bestest...oky...apne...app ko bilkul...kam...mat samjho...tum kisi ka dil chura chuki...ho...ti buri kaisi hui..."

"meine
.kiska...dil..churaya...kya...matlab"

"prachi tumne mera dil...chura..liya...I LoVe YoU PrAcHi!!!
I love...u so much...i dont know...mujhe kab yeh feeling..ayi..par....i love..you..so much....aur mei tumhe...bilkul...force...nhinakr rha..ki..tum bhinmujhe pyaar kro...tum apna...time..lo....mei hamesha...tumhar aintezaar..karunga..."

i don't know what happened tonme...i kissed...him....he too responded the kiss...

"thoda..time...ruk..jayo
.tab tsk ise kaam...chalayo..."

he chuckle and kissed...mei.....we bth..kissed...so.long.....

To be continued

New Update soon....

~Kavya 🌟