its dark..🌕 Oliver x Reader

Disclaimer this'll be an aged up version of Oliver cus we ain't dating no 12 year old 🦕

I was watching a movie with my boyfriend Oliver, we had began dating not to long ago so it was still pretty new.. We were still getting used to being a couple and all that stuff, so this was my first time staying at his house for the night.

It was going pretty well so far, eventually the movie was over and it was pretty late so I turned to Oliver to tell him I wanna go to sleep.

''Oliver.. Its getting late and I'm pretty tired, wanna go to bed now?'' I said yawning

''U-uhm...'' He muttered, he seemed nervous for some reason?

''Is something wrong Oliver?'' I asked

''N-no! Not at all..! Im pretty tired too lets go to bed!'' He said still seeming a bit nervous.

He took me to his room. He had navy blue painted walls and it seemed as if he he had some sort of ocean theme going on.

''S-since w-were dating.. Do you wanna sleep with me..? Thats what couples do right..? I-its okay if you dont wanna though!'' He said

''S-sure lets sleep together!'' I said while trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

I crawled into bed with Oliver. I held him in my arms since he was pretty small, I quickly drifted off to sleep because of how comfortable it was.

It probably only lasted a half hour or so till I heard crying.. I slowly opened my eyes to see Oliver crying and shaking in my arms.

''O-Oliver! A-are you okay..?'' I asked holding him tighter in my arms.

''I-I'm fine.. I-I'm sorry...'' he sobbed.

''Oliver.. Whats wrong...?''I said in a quiet tone in an attempt to calm him down.

''I-I'm.. S-scared of the d-dark..'' He said between cries and hiccups.

''Its ok Oliver.. Im right here.. Want me to turn on the night light..?'' I offered

''I-if thats okay with you..'' He said

I turned on his blue night light on his bed-side table and rubbed his back and stroked his hair. Luckily this helped him fall asleep. He was sleeping peacefully in your arms, he had the cutest face you've ever seen! You wanted to protect this small adorable cinnamon roll with your life. But for now you just enjoyed and melted into the moment falling asleep with your adorable sweet cinnamon roll boyfriend.

I hope you enjoyed this sort of reverse comfort oneshot story thingy? Idfk anyway bye bye!