Flowers...🌸Miku x Reader

I havent seen Miku quite awhile.. Ever since she went on her next big tour and was unable to bring me, its been pretty lonely.. Of course I have the others to keep me company but still.

After a long month of waiting Miku told me she'd be coming home today! We went to go meet at the airport where I saw her.

''Miku!!'' I yelled to her

''Y/N!!'' She yelled back while running up to me.

We clashed into each others arms and held each other tightly, it was such a sweet moment I wish could last forever..

''Here-'' Miku said reaching into one of her bags.

She pulled out a bouqet of beautiful blue roses! I was so stunned, they were unlike anything I'd ever seen before!

''Wow Miku! There so beautiful!'' I said star struck by the roses beauty.

''Haha! I knew you'd love them!'' She said while leaning over to kiss my cheek.

We drove home and caught up with each other, it was so nice having her back. I planned for us to have a picnic today in a beautiful flower field I recently found out about, I was so excited to go with her!

''Hey Miku so..'' I said

''Yeah Y/N?'' She said after finishing away putting away her stuff.

''I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic with me.. I found this beautiful flower field so, I wanted to show it to you!'' I said

''Y/N That sounds great! I'll get ready right now!'' she said happily

We both got ready, Miku wore a beautiful yellow summer dress while I decided to wear (insert whatever outfit u wanna wear)

We walked together since the field wasnt so far. When we got there, we saw a wide variety of beautiful colorful flowers! Even though I've seen it before it seems to get more and more beautiful everytime I come.

''Its all so pretty!'' Miku said

''Lets go sit over there!'' I said pointing to a small clearing.

We went to go it in the spot and laid out our picnic blanket and took out the food.

''Lets see.. I brought sandwiches strawberries and some of that fancy chocolate from that fancy chocolate store!'' I said

Miku laughed a bit and tried one of the sandwiches.

''Wow these are great Y/N! where'd you get them?'' She asked

''I made them myself'' I said blushing a bit, she had'nt ever tried my cooking before so I was pleased to see she enjoyed it.

''Well its really good! You need to cook for me for often!'' She said while devouring the sandwiches

I laughed a bit seeing how silly she was eating them.

I noticed she had a bit of crumbs on her cheek, so I reached for a napkin to wipe it off her.

''Y-Y/N..'' she said blushing

''You had crumbs on your cheek!'' I said smiling

All of a sudden Miku started hugging me from behind, she held me close and gently in her arms. It all felt so peaceful, just me and her and the flowers.

I swear I had so many impulses to ruin this but I guess I didnt cus im so nice lol anyways this was inspired by Flowers by DJ Quads so ye byeee.