Chapter 44

(4875 words)

Ryder's pov

"Shut up"

"Why don't you make me butt face,"

I rolled my eyes at Ace and Bobby's arguing. It's the day before Thanksgiving and we decided to have a Friendsgiving. Actually, it's more like Bobby wanted one and Bella thought it was a great idea so I went along with it. 

It was Brian, Ace, Bobby, Bella, and I. Amelia said she had something to do thank god. I still can't stand her. Bella and Amelia aren't really on speaking terms from what I know. I felt a little bit guilty about it at first, seeing as Amelia was the only women friend Bella had. But Bella didn't seem to be too bothered by it. Her cousin Jenny actually reached out the morning after her nightmare, which was nice. 

"Are we going to eat this fucker or not," Brian asked pointing at the small turkey and ham he got from Stop and Shop. Don't worry it's not that small, thank god. Bobby got the stuffing and mashed potatoes. Ace brought gravy, jam, and sweet potatoes with melted marshmallows, and Bella made a pumpkin pie, apple pie, and cinnamon rolls. 

Ace and Bobby stopped arguing and sat down, "yes," Bobby said to Brian, "and fuck you," he said to Ace. Ace rolled his eyes.

Bella giggled and sat down next to me, "Do you do grace or anything like that?" she asked and they all shook their heads.

"Nope we just stuff our faces," Bobby said.

Bella giggled and we all dug in. 

---

"I can't move" Bobby complained as he slouched in his chair rubbing his stomach. I rolled my eyes but couldn't agree more. We had finished everything. There wasn't even a drop of food left. 

Bella sat beside me with her head leaning against my arm. She had eaten quite a bit. Her nightmares have been affecting her eating habits recently, so I was very proud of how much she ate. I leaned down and kissed her head. 

"We still have desert," Bella said causing the guys to groan. 

Bella giggled, "We'll wait a bit then," Bella stood and began cleaning up the plates. I got up as well and helped her while Bobby and Brian began to complain about how fat they would get from not being able to work out for the next couple of days. 

"Just go on a run tomorrow or something," Ace said. 

"That's so much work," Bobby whined.

"You think everything is so much work," Brian said. 

"Fuck off, fuck face," Bobby said.

Brian rolled his eyes, "What's got a foot up your ass,"

"Amelia isn't hereeeee," he whined.

"So?" I asked.

Bobby whipped his head up glaring at me, "Don't so me. You can't even last five minutes without Bella," he said. 

"I can last five minutes without Bella," I stated confidently.

Bella turned to me with a raised brow, "What?" I asked.

"Dude you can't," Brian said.

"I can," I defended.

"Sorry bro, but Bella went to the bathroom for not even five minutes and you complained about her taking too long," Ace commented. 

"No, I didn't," Bobby suddenly took out his phone and a recording began to play.

"Bro, did you see last night's football game?"