Chapter 35

(3240 words) 

It's been a week since my period started and let me tell you it was a nightmare. Although Ryder babied me most of the time, he wouldn't let me go to the gym at all. He told me that he wanted me to relax so every day he would drop me and Amelia at my house where both of us would do homework while the guys would go to the gym.

Today is my first day back at the gym and let me tell you I'm excited to go back. Right now it was lunchtime, we were all sitting down eating. I had already finished my lunch and was anxiously waiting for everyone else to finish theirs. 

"Are you okay Bella?" Amelia asked.

"Yeah, you look like a kid on Christmas," Brian spoke up causing everyone to laugh

I gave her a small smile and nodded, "yeah just excited to get back to the gym," I said.

"a girl excited about going to the gym," Ace spoke shocked, "now that is rare. girls usually want to go to the mall or get their nails done." everyone nodded in agreement. shortly after the bell rang signaling for the next period. 

Soon it was the end of the day and I was excitedly hurrying over to Ryder's truck. I heard Ryder chuckle behind me, probably laughing at my excitement. He picked me up, placed me in the seat, and closed the door behind me. He jogged over to the driver's side and got in. 

"You're adorable when you're excited," he confessed, staring at me. I blushed looking away from him, he gripped my chin and turned my head so that I was facing him, "don't look away from me your blush is cute," he said causing my blush to darken. Ryder chuckled, leaning over and kissed my forehead. 

He released his hold on my face and turned out of the parking space noticing Brian's car waiting for us to pull out. In no time we arrived at the gym pulling into a parking space. I excitedly got out of the truck only to almost fall on my face forgetting how high the truck is. I gripped onto the door saving myself from falling.

I was slightly shaking but hearing the laughs coming from my friends caused me to laugh with them. Ryder rushed to my side to see if I was okay, only to notice that I was laughing along with everyone else.

Ryder chuckled noticing the position I was in. one hand was gripping onto the side of the door while the other was gripping the handle on the inside of the car. my foot was planted on the ground although I was standing on my tiptoes and my other leg was wrapped around the door. it honestly just looked like I decided to play twister with the car door.

Ryder helped me away from the door while everyone else continued to laugh at me. of course I laughed with them it was pretty funny. after a couple of seconds, they sobered up. 

"It looked like you were straddling the door," Brian said causing everyone to laugh again.

I chuckled, "the door looked like it could use a hug," my comment only caused them to laugh harder. Bobby started rolling around on the floor, amelia was holding her stomach, Ace was leaning against Brian's car, and Brian had actual tears falling out of his eyes from how hard he was laughing.

Ryder wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into his side. "your adorable," he said kissing my temple, I smiled up at him as we watched them continue to laugh. "are you okay?" he asked and I nodded i didn't get severely hurt, but I had hit my side against the door. 

Ryder gave me the "don't lie to me" look causing me to sigh. "I hit my side against the door but it doesn't hurt that much," I spoke truthfully. 

once everyone calmed down we headed inside. I was so excited I practically ran to the room with a giant smile on my face. "baby, slow down," I heard Ryder call behind me causing me to giggle. I slowed my pace down a little bit just to calm Ryder's nerves.