Prologue - The Capture

The Bad Sanses were at it again. Destroying. This time they went after the ThreadTale AU. An AU with an ultimate lack of gravity and such, which made it a lot harder to fight.
The Star Sanses were trying to convince them to stop. They had tried to talk to them before, but they never listened. The Star Sanses were attempting to divide and conquer. Ink was out fighting Error in the universes Judgement Hall, which was an arrangement of platforms, with the gravity constantly switching. Like a rubix cube, constantly turning, but you were inside the cube.
"Error, listen! This constant tussle of creation and destruction needs to stop!" Ink shouted before jumping out of the way of a cluster of bone attacks from Error. The lack of gravity in the AU caused Ink to go up higher than anticipated. Error summoned a row of gaster blasters, blasting Ink into another platform. Ink however, landed on his feet into the wall of the platform, and pushed down, channeling that force into a blow against Error. The push of his legs caused a crater to form in the wall. He hit Error in the head with Broomie, just enough to send him out of the way, like a baseball bat. The blow hit, and Error went tumbling.

"Error, there's still time! There's still time to be better! Just surrender and we can work this all out! You won't have to be afraid of being alone!" Ink called and calmly held out his hand to Error, who was struggling to get up. Ink was attempting to appeal to Errors fear of abandonment.
"YoU aRe sO..."
Error couldn't even rise to his feet.
"PATHETIC."
Error let out the most twisted cackle Ink had ever heard.
Before Ink knew it, more strings threw themselves at him. Ink dodged only narrowly as the strings caused small rips in his bones, but it was in that moment, Ink realized something. The only way to get Error to listen. Was to knock some sense into him.
Put him in his place.
Ink grabbed the strings that Error had attacked him with. The real game had just begun.

Blueberry and Dust were fighting in the partially destroyed ruins. Unlike Error and Ink, their fighting was more close contact.
Dust threw punch after punch at Blue who caught or dodged each one, but slowly backing up, soon he would reach the edge of the platform.
"Dust! You have to-" Blueberry was going to try and say something to him, anything at all. But it was all to late before Dust head-butt him directly in the stomach. The attack caught Blue off guard and he tumbled back. Blue wasn't a damsel in distress, and he wasn't going to get pushed around by Dust. As much as he wanted to give mercy, he couldn't just let his rampage continue.
"Keep trying, maybe you'll land a hit! HAHAHAA!" Dust mocked Blue playfully.

"Dust, that's enough!" Blue called.

Dust laughed, his eye lights slightly changing size. The gravity shifted, causing the pull of gravity now to be coming from the top of the room. Blue landed on his feet in a bent down position, while Dust clumsily hit his head. He pulled himself to his feet and rushed at Blue again.
The gravity shift had put some distance within them. Blue threw a few bone attacks but Dust jumped over or dodged each one.
Dust summoned a sharp bone attack in his hand and swung at Blue, who grabbed his wrist. Blue channeled his strength and crushed Dust's wrist in his hand. Dust's bone attack disappeared, and his twisted smile soured in pain as he yelped. But before Dust could get out any further reaction, Blue, despite being far smaller than Dust, threw Dust in the other direction by his wrist. Blue summoned an array of bone attacks on the wall across the room.
The gravity conveniently switched, and they both went flying down.
Blue was going to strengthen the impact and used blue magic to send him into the ground, accompanied by a few sharp bones to the chest.
Dust screamed out when he hit the ground on his back.
The bone attacks were sticking out of his chest as he lay in a crater caused by the impact in which he had landed.
Blue quickly summoned some blue bones to make sure that he probably wouldn't move. Not that he could from the amount of damage he took from the fall. Blue was panting heavily as he finally began to regroup from the battle.
"It's over Dust." Blue said.
"You've lost." He stated.