Chapter Four - Farmtale

It was Monday morning. Horror was being thrown into Farmtale.
His hands were chained behind his back as they traveled.
Underfell!Sans also known as Red, and Sciencetale! Sans, also known as Sci were the ones responsible for taking Horror to Farmtale. The two were a good team, a good balance of brains and bronze.
Sci opened up a stable portal.
"A-Alright, send him through." Sci said and stepped out of the way. Red laughed quietly and he pushed Horror towards the portal.
"Cya sucker." Red spat and pushed Horror into the portal. The portal lead to the field of Farmtale. Once he got in the chains binding his hands disappeared.
"Heya, you good down there?" a voice said.
Horror groaned as he looked up to see Farmer, the Sans of the AU.
Horror growled quietly.
He pulled himself to his feet.
"Now then, I take it you're Horror?" Farmer asked. Farmer had some wheat in his teeth and was wearing a straw hat.
"Yeah, that's me, whose asking?" He replied.
"I'm Farmer, I'm the one responsible for you." He said. The two were standing in the field. Horror quickly examined his surroundings. If he were able to kill Farmer he would have plenty of places to hide until he got the magic suppressors off or Nightmare, Killer and the others came for him.
Horror smiled.
"So Ink gave me some notes and stuff, so we should go inside for now and we can go over them all." Farmer said and gestured to the house. Horror hesitantly nodded. Farmer started walking, hands in his pockets and Horror followed behind him.
He was distracted, it was his moment.
Horror attempted to punch Farmer in the back of the head, but Farmer dodged.
"Wow, haven't even been here for five minutes and you're already trying to kill me." Farmer said. Horror growled.
"Die!" He yelled and threw another punch, which Farmer effectively dodged. He grabbed Horror's arm and body slammed him onto the ground, with a loud 'thump'!
Farmer planted his foot on Horrors chest, keeping him on the ground. Horror growled.
"Get off!" He yelled. Farmer couldn't help but chuckle.
"You're quite the feisty one, huh?" He said.
"Yeaaah, Ink warned me about your habits and tendencies. I wouldn't try that again if I were you." Farmer said.
"I'm gonna let you go, but do that again and you'll have a bad time." Farmer stated and released Horror, who sprang upwards.
"You're...strong..." Horror muttered. Horror wouldn't admit it, but he felt like he had been made a fool of. But he knew his place at the moment. He was at a disadvantage because of the magic suppressors.
"Now as I was saying before you attacked me, we got some things ta' go over. So follow me." Farmer said. He led Horror to his house.

It was fairly big with a bunch of windows. The Farmtale AU was actually quite nice. (This is just my version of Farmtale. Not the original!) it was sort of like an Overtale AU but everyone was still monsters. So a human would be around...

"Sit down anywhere, make yourself at home, pal." Farmer said. Horror glared daggers. But he plopped down on the couch and sunk his skeletal fingers into it, causing a rip in the sofa.
"So, to start off Ink wants me to help ya with some problems of yours. Sorta." Farmer said.
"So we are gonna go out to the barn and you're gonna say 'howdy' to some of my animals. Got it?" Farmer explained. Horror narrowed his eyes.
"Say howdy? To...your animals...that's stupid." Horror spat.
"Oh well, you're doing it anyway." Farmer said and walked towards Horror.
"And what if I kill one of your animals?" Horror asked quietly.
"Oh, that won't happen." Farmer said in a sinister way. Farmer grabbed Horror by the wrist and pulled him outside and into the red barn.
The barn was filled with the sounds of various animals.
"Sit down on the hay." Farmer said.
Horror growled but did what he was told and crossed his arms. He knew he was no match for Farmer without his axe.
Farmer went to one of the pens. He carried a fluffy chicken in his arms. The chicken looked friendly and was very fluffy.
He put the fluffy chicken down in Horrors lap.
"HehehehahahahaHAAHAHA! You brought me dinner, hahaHA." He laughed. He raised his arm and was going to bring his sharp claw down onto the chicken, but then Farmer grabbed his wrist. The chicken was oddly calm and nuzzled into Horror's chest.
Farmer guided Horrors hand to where it would be petting the chicken instead of scratching it. Farmer looked at Horror, who was confused by the motion.
Farmer slowly let go of Horrors wrist. Even after he let go Horror continued petting the chicken.
"There ya go, you're doing it right." Farmer said and watched Horror pet the chicken, who seemed to have taken a liking to Horror.
He should slaughter the chicken, shouldn't he?but the chicken, it was...trusting him. It trusted him. But it was just an animal, right?
"What's their name?" Horror asked.
"Eggatha." Farmer said and leaned against one of the posts in the barn.
The chicken was fluffy and adorable. It reminded him of his little dog back in his AU before everyone started starving. Maybe that's why he spared this chickens life? It reminded him of the happiness he once had.
"I'm keeping them." Horror stated outright. Farmer chuckled.
"You're what?" He asked.
"I'm keeping them. They're mine." Horror said and hugged the chicken.
Farmer snorted.
"Sure pal, whatever you say." Farmer replied. The whole thing about getting Horror attached to animals would make it harder to willingly eat them alive like he did. For example, having a pet chicken would make it harder to eat chicken.
"C'mon, I'll show you your room." Farmer said. Horror kept Eggatha in his arms as he walked.
"I made ya a room in the attic. You can stay there for now." Farmer said and led Horror to a ladder that lead up into a trap door in the ceiling. Farmer climbed up the ladder and Horror followed behind.
The room was small and had a window. The attic was dusty but had a few blankets and pillows by the window, a few books, and a bean bag chair.
"This place is yours. K?" Farmer said. Horror nodded.

Maybe this wouldn't be to bad.