Future Hunters Gathering (Chapter 3)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 3: Future Hunters Gathering

A Month has passed since the system and the meeting with the Chief Inspector of the Japanese Hero Association's Surveillance Team. He had been diligently training both his mind and body, luckily those Random Box that the system offered had dungeon Keys so basically he was racking experience the moment he had left the hospital.

Back then time felt like moving slowly but after the system things have been going quite quickly. Maybe it was because he no longer worried over unnecessary things that only held him back. The only problem that he had to face was his mother, his little sister Fubuki and Katsuki Bakugou.

Obviously his unnatural growth that came from his daily training had left a lot of questions on the mind of those who knew him but the changes in his appearance like his hair becoming black and his freckles having disappeared completely made him the center of attention especially the girls at his school as he had shifted from the plain quirkless nerdy looking guy in school to a handsome Adonis quirkless guy.

Basically he became a chick magnet in just a month's time and the amount of flirting done had made him even more hated by the so-called proclaimed 'Alpha' male in the school who had to re-evaluate themselves completely. Then there is the issue with the teachers he had obviously skipped school several days at one point for his training or some dungeon clearing to level up. Obviously the teachers were quite unhappy but the girls seem to think otherwise as they viewed him as a mysterious bad boy.

It was a pain in the ass especially trying to avoid an already pissed Katsuki Bakugo who was pretty much humiliated publicly when a no name villain had almost suffocated him to death back then adding to his changes made him even more agitated and quite violent.

Then there is his mother who was contacted by the school headboard about him skipping school. Obviously his mother had pretty much been breathing down on his neck ever since then as she had taken to interrogating him on several occasions and when she couldn't get anything out of him she had taken an extreme measure which was spying and oh boy did she really suck at it.

Too bad for her his solo dungeon quest had pretty much allowed him to increase his overall stats and his senses was one of the qualities he had invested in quite a few of his stat points aside from strength, Intelligence, Agility etc..

Now all he could do was strengthen himself until the Hero Association dealt with their own problems and then contact him but he was in no rush he had already pulled away his application into the hero course much to the pleasure of Katsuki Bakugou and worry of his mother and sister.

Izuku had taken to doing his daily quest without a shirt, quite proud of what he had achieved on his own with the fact that he no longer had the need to hide under baggy clothes to hide his shame.

The past month he had taken to creating some sort of plan the moment he understood how the system worked well not completely but the rewarding system. He had realized that simply investing in strength only would probably make him a buff version of All Might which made him frown remembering the memory of his rejection. The same could be said to the others so he had taken to creating a balance between his stats although strength was the main factor that he had invested in as experiencing his first dungeon he had realized how difficult it is to fight when being unarmed or weapon broken.