A Confrontation with the Past (Chapter 15)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 15: A Confrontation with the Past

Izuku and Hae-In could be seen sitting next to each other in a decent café located in Musutafu, right in front of them was Jin-ho who had taken his role seriously ever since their meeting and so far he had proved to be quite trustworthy and very humble although the boy had displayed to be quite dorky often coming to quick and ridiculous conclusion like that one time when they got in a van that Izuku owned.

"Big brother Izuku and Big sister Hae-In both of you look so tired! Did you get any sleep?" asked Jin-ho in concern.

"It's fine, we just didn't sleep that much last night!" Said Izuku with a small yawn.

"Yeah, it was a rough night. I think my legs are numb." Said Hae-In and that was all that Jin-ho needed for his brain to come up with all sorts of lewd thoughts.

Jin-ho looked at the two couples mortified "You both are still 16 years old!" said Jin-ho in a whisper, sadly for him both couples didn't understand what he tried to imply.

"Um, is something wrong with that?" Asked Hae-In as Jin-Ho turned his face away, clearly mortified by the answer.

Taking a few deep breaths trying to rationalize that the two were a different kind of species and that comparing them to normal people is stupid, "Maybe high ranking hunters are not normal" Thought Jin-ho as he remembered the time when Choi and Jericho were sent to the hospital after fighting against each other.

Although the two couples couldn't blame Jin-Ho for being like this especially when you have a father who is a little rough on you but when you think about it his father simply wanted to humble his children after Jin-Ho's older brother became extremely arrogant and entitled after having a dose of being a popular celebrity.

On the coffee table was a white paper. It was obvious that they have been going through a lot of versions for their Guild Logo which is quite hard since Jin-Ho wanted to create the best logo for their guild which they could only let him handle it.

"Hm, we did say Shadow Blade correct" Said Jin-Ho before he picked a black marker and started to sketch something showing what appears to be a black shadow with a sword in the middle.

"What does the shadow represent?" Asked Izuku curiously as Jin-Ho let out a sigh "The shadow part of the Logo represents mystery!" Said Jin-Ho getting the two couples' attention as Hae-In arched her eyebrow "Mystery?" asked Hae-In as she watched Jin-Ho smile.

"Yeah, When I drew it I was just simply scribbling on the paper but when you look at it many people could come up with their own interpretation for it because some could see it as the wings of a dragon, some could see it as your aura flaring up e.c.t." Said Jin-Ho much to the surprise of the couple as they looked at the drawing to see that it was true.

"The shadow part doesn't need to represent your power but it also could represent your personality because from the time I spent with you I realized that you're quite a mysterious person and sometimes I don't understand what goes through your head...." Said Jinho as Izuku was slightly surprised by this "...Except for Hae-In that is since she seems to read you like a book which I don't know how but you two were never normal to begin with." Said Jin-Ho as the two couples sweat drop.