Job Change Quest (Chapter 8)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 8: Job Change Quest 

Izuku let out a sigh as werewolves cowered in fear as he used his quick speed to make quick work of all of them as his daggers cut through 3 of the werewolves that attempted to attack him as he took a deep inhale of oxygen as he looked at his girlfriend cut through the werewolves like a pro and smiled proudly.

After he introduced her to his mom and sister 2 months ago she had become a member of the family and had taken to spending a lot of time with him instead of at the gymnasium. His bedroom might have been small but she liked it that way because she got to be much closer to him although his mom had to get used to the idea that they shared the same bed together.

A werewolf tried to surprise attack him but he ducked under the punch before he brought his dagger activating his skill [Advanced Dagger Arts] and [Vital Strike] at the same time allowing for three holes to appear on the werewolf body. "This seems good?" mused Izuku as he smiled.

ALARM!

[You LEVELED Up!]

ALARM!

The [PLAYER] Reached The Required Level.

Izuku raised an eyebrow as he looked at the system "Required Level?" thought Izuku as he kept watching as Hae-In dispatched the last of the werewolves.

QUEST ALARM

A [JOB CHANGE QUEST] Has Arrived.

QUEST ALERT

Will You Accept The Quest

Accept                           Refuse

"Job change?" Questioned Izuku before he decided to think about it later as he walked with Hae-In towards the Boss room together as they stood in front of the door and gave a nod at each other before they kicked the door open ready to exterminate the dungeon boss like the power couple they are.

STATUS

Name: Izuku Midoriya                                            Level: 40

Job: None                                                                      Fatigue: 0

Title: Wolf Slayer

HP: 7229

-------------------------------

MP: 638

------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------