Preparation! (Chapter 19)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Taking": Monster Speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 19: Preparation!

Fubuki stood at the door of the Midoriya household adjusting her shoes as she was ready to embark on her own dreams. Today is the entrance exam of UA and with Izuku and Hae-In training she was confident that she would be able to get into the hero school without too much problem, maybe even score first place.

That would be something to brag about especially to Bakugo, she might hate him and was against the idea of even speaking to him but Izuku, Inko and Hae-In had convinced her that she should at least be able to have a civil conversation with Katsuki not for their sake but rather for her own since many people wouldn't be aware of their past and that would paint a bad image of her in her first day.

"Fubuki dear, are you ready?" came the voice of Inko Midoriya her voice was soft and angelic, her once chubby look was long since gone and was replaced with an athletic build. Overall Inko looked like a model out of a magazine.

"Yes, I'm quite ready!" Said Fubuki with a grin as Inko brought her daughter into a hug feeling a lot of pride in her own daughter just like she felt pride in her own son and daughter-in-law.

"Just be careful, I know you tend to be sometimes reckless." Said Inko in a worried tone as no matter what transformation she went through she was still worried over her little babies who grow way too fast. Fubuki pouted, she would have retorted but she knew her mother was right and arguing with their mother of all people is impossible since she is too pure for anyone to take advantage of.

"Well, I guess it has something to do with genes after all the Midoriya family is full of reckless people." Came the amused voice of Izuku who was wearing a very expensive black buttoned shirt with the top button being undone showing a small glimpse of his chest and black jeans.

Hae-In on the other hand wore a light beige shirt on top of it was a beige overcoat with blue black jeans with a brown belt

Hae-In on the other hand wore a light beige shirt on top of it was a beige overcoat with blue black jeans with a brown belt. She held in her hand a small purse. "I think she will do just fine, if anything her quirk is very suited for the kind of test UA will be conducting in their entrance exam." said Hae-In with a smile as she gave Fubuki a thumbs up showing her support.