No.6 | girlboss

As the ship approached the island, the boarding dock had a few other ships boarded on it, mainly large ships like the Albatross, but fancier. None seemed to be official Navy ships, which was relieving, but they'll get their daily dose of the Navy once they reach the prison. "Oliver, you stay on board with Earl, don't leave the ship, promise?" Chip knelt down to Oliver, ruffling his hair.

"Promise! Just get back safely! Along with Gillion!" He chirped out to Chip, smiling happily. Chip returned the smile, as an assuring notion. Chip was coming back to the ship with Gillion, and he won't come back until he has Gillion alongside him. Jay, who had taken the pin out of her hair, was wearing a new outfit, her hair up in a bun as well.

"Cmon Chip, we better get going," Jay said to Chip, who was giving his son the last goodbye before heading out. "Alright alright, I'm coming" Chip groaned out, stumbling over his feet as he waddled over to her. "Stay safe you two!" Oliver jumped up and down, waving goodbye to them as they exited the ship. Chip, who continued waving at him, was being held by his wrist, as Jay tried to make him follow. 

"Remember, keep a low profile. We can't risk getting caught." Jay reminded him, letting go of his wrist. "You know your way around here, surely," Chip said, his words coated as a question. "Uh sure." That didnt sound very assuring... but what other choices did they have? They would figure out a way to get back Gillion, it won't be easy, but when did things ever come easily to the crew.

"We can improvise, obviously. I knew from the start that we'd have to do that, considering we don't know what could happen. I mean, anything could pop up at any given moment–" suddenly interrupting her, the Ferin bumped into a large burly man, dressed in a navy uniform. The man had bulging veins running up each forearm. Jay's eyes slowly looked up to see his face, the man towered over her, now crossing his arms. 

"Hey! Watch where you're doing girl." The guard snapped at her, his voice deep and grumbly, certainly matched his appearance. "Uh, s-sorry-" Jay apologize. She wanted to pop off at him so badly but knew starting up something would distract them and draw too much attention to them.

 Jay slid past him and continued walking, Chip by her side. "Go back to the kitchen, tch." The guard said. Suddenly, Jay stopped in her tracks, slowly screaking her head to look at him like a rusty gate opening. The guard was already starting to walk away triumphantly. Jay then took off her small navy blue coat and handed it to Chip, "Hold this for me." She sternly said, Chip just silent as he watched anger grow inside the Ferin. A hesitant, quick nod from Chip. 

 "Jay what happen to the keep a low-" Chip choked on his words as he watched Jay leap towards the guard and kick him in mid-air, knocking the burly man o the ground. As he fell onto his stomach, she used all her arm strength to flip him over to lay on his back, so he could see her now. Standing on over him, she soccer punched him in the head and knocked him out cold. Luckily for them, from what they saw, no one was around them, since they were still at the boarding docks. She ducked her head and swung it up, flipping her hair to get the hair out of her face.

Chip stood there motionless, holding her jacket with a frozen look of surprise plastered to his face. "Girlboss moment- but what happen to keep a low profile-" Chip asked, watching as Jay went over to grab her navy blue coat and put it back on. "Exceptions like that can be made." She mumbled, slipping the jacket back on.

 "Exceptions like that can be made." She mumbled, slipping the jacket back on. "You've got a little-" Chip stumbled words out as he hesitantly fixed strands of red fiery hair, brushing strands of hair out of her face. Jay swatted his hand away, "hey hey I can do it sheesh." She whined, like a child brushing their parent away when they try to fix little things like their hair or crumbs on their face.

Jay fixed her pants, brushing them with her hands as the two pirates heard someone shout "Hey! Stop right there!" Coming from a guard on their far left, who seemed to notice the situation and the knocked-out guard. "Oh shit, we gotta go now!" Chip said, backing away a bit, Jay doing the same. Watching the guard sprint for them, that signaled them that now was the time to start running.