No.11 | Navy rush

Chip's heavy breaths increased as he glared at the male figure standing down the hall and looking back at the two pirates. The man looked, oddly familiar, though not someone he knew personally. 

"You have something of mine, Chip. Give him back." The man sternly stated. He was dressed in a navy uniform and high black boots. His hair being mildly short and platinum black, his ears seemed to be pointed outward, and his skin a pale tan color. His eyes a vibrant piercing green-apple color. Now it struck him, the man was on the Navy ship that kidnapped Gillion. The one who restrained him from jumping onto the Albatross after trying to escape. Chip extended his arm out to protect Gillion a bit, showing him that he wasn't going to let him lay a finger on the Triton this time. "No, you've got it all wrong buddy!" He said with a chipper voice, then bringing his hands to rest on his own hips in a sassy manner. "I'm taking back what's ours." He said with confidence, a bright smile on his face. "My name isn't buddy. You'll address me as Sir Drexol." The man, now known to be Drexol, corrected. "Oh! Forgive me, madam Diana~" Chip sarcastically said, clearly getting on this man's nerves. 

"Why do you even want him?! What use does he have for you!? no offense, Gill" Chip shouted at Drexol, then whispered those last words over to Gillion. "none taken Cheebo!" The name Cheebo confused Drexol, but he paid no mind to it. "That is none of your concern. Chip." Drexol said. Chip was dying to know, but he had no time to keep up the small talk.

Gillion felt mildly afraid of the figure ahead, feeling like he had a sort of dominance over Gillion. However, Gillion felt safe behind Chip, he felt safe with Chip here, giving him more confidence. "Hand Gillion back over. He's our prisoner." He said, sounding stern, his voice deep. "Hmmm, I don't think that's gonna happen." Chip sarcastically said with humor in his tone. The sun was beginning to grow weak, going down and creating a golden sunset color with shined through the open windows, and on Chip, who was standing next to a window. The Golden rays casting upon his body, his skin shimmering and his eyes glistening with the effects of the sun.

Chip raised his chin triumphantly and glared his eyes at the man. "No." Chip repeated, in a much deeper, stern tone now.

  Drexel pulled a sword out slowly with a menacing look stitched in his vibrant green eyes. Chip would've pulled out his swords, but thats when he realized they weren't there when he went to grab them. How could he have forgotten his weapons, something so crucial? He slowly looked back at Drexol, knowing that this couldn't end well. "Pst, Cheebo. This is the part where you pull your swords out." Gillion reminded Chip, whispering to him. "yeah no shit Gillion. I forgot them on the ship!" He loudly whispered back with a sharp tone. "You forgot them on the Albatross?" Gillion asked, "Yes I left them on the millennium chipper!" Chip whispered in response,     "Albatross." Gillion quickly corrected, no longer whispering. Chip decided to now play it cool with this Drexol guy. "Well, on second thought, maybe we can battle with words! Maybe a thumb wars! I'll use my left hand to give you an advantage!" Chip tried to offer, watching Drexol ignore his offer and run towards him at full speed. Lunging himself at the two, Chip yanked Gillion out of the way, both dodging the swift swing of his blade.

"Shit!" Chip cursed out, grabbing Gillion's wrists and immediately sprinting down the hall to try and escape. "Where are we going chip!" Gillion asked, looking behind his shoulder to see Drexol chasing after the two. "We're getting the hell out of here!" Chip answered frantically. "Who is hell! Why are we saving them?" Gillion asked additionally to his previous one. "What? No! It's a saying! Gillion nows, not the time!"

 Taking sharp turns down numerous hallways and running through rooms such as equipment rooms, storage rooms, and more. Running past several guards who attempted to help chase, but Drexol refused to have help. Drexel wanted to take back Gillion, who successfully kidnapped him the first time, and he'll do it again. Gillion was growing exhausted too quickly, for he has been starved and rarely given food if not only small chunks of bread if he was lucky. 'Ch-chip I can't keep up!" Gillion informed Chip, letting out heavy breaths. "Cmon Gillion! Push through it, we're almost out I'm sure of it!" Chip insisted, Gillion using all his might to keep up, while still holding his hand.

They came to a stop when they reached a dead end of a hallway, letting go of each other's hands, a large exposed window on the wall. Chip regret traveling down one hallway and not taking any routes through other doors, for it led him to reach a dead end. Now cornered by Drexol, who looked furious. Rage embed in his vibrant striking green eyes as he huffed and puffed, causing his shoulders to bob up and down his heavy breaths. "Now I've got ya! Either you hand over Gillion, or you both die. Which one is it, Chip." Chip gulped dramatically, peering from behind his shoulder and out the window. It appeared they were at least on the second floor of this establishment, with the ocean down below. They couldn't jump, that'd be too much of a risk. Chip was out of ideas. Gillion was far too weak to use any spells or to put himself into combat.

Chip slowly reached his hand to clasp Gillions, intertwining their fingers. Both boys knew that they had no way to help themselves now. Drexel began taking steps towards the two pirates before he let out a sharp hngh! Falling to the floor with a massive thud. An arrow pierced in Drexols back as behind him was revealed Jay Ferin, holding her bow towards where Drexol once was standing. Jay blew a strand of loose misplaced hair out of her face and looked back at her crewmates, who still were clinging hands.