𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

THE CHILDREN OF THE QUEEN HAD TAINTED BLOOD; blood of their mother, and blood of their father, her twin brother. But she did have one daughter with pure blood and pure heart. The one true heir, Robert Baratheon's only legitimate child. She was beloved by both her parents, her uncles and prided by her grandfather and two of her three siblings. The king had almost expected to be disappointed when his first child was female, but he couldn't help but adore her above the others. He gave in to her every whim; when she wished to learn archery, he had the best trainer teach her all he knew until she was better. When she wanted to take up sword fighting, he found the best trainer there was, even forging the girl her own blades made of the rarest materials; a sword of valyrian steel and an elegant dagger of glimmering dragonglass. Though her hair carried some blonde from the bleaching of the southern sun, every other strand was every bit as dark as her fathers. She carried her mother's lovely green eyes but the shape of those of her father. No one could possibly contest that this was his legitimate daughter. She never took interest in gowns and ribbons, preferring instead more practical clothing like pants, jackets, armor, but there was some kind of authoritative elegance in the way she carried herself that turned every head in the room when she walked or spoke. She was gorgeous and cunning and smart, and she knew it too.