Chapter 43-

There she was before me on our bed. An excited shiver running down my spine. The most exquisite body I have ever seen sprawled across the bed, hair curling out and fanning across the sheets. I very much wanted to do exactly as she had asked me. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to make her scream my name, I wanted to have her thighs shake and eyes roll back in ecstasy.
That little vixen.
She is mostly the girl I saw at the well but now with so much of her self discovered. My dick was hard for her, I needed to mentally prepare. Rubbing myself through my trousers was a sure way.
Until her soft fingers gingerly encircled mine and pushed my hand away.
With her breath on my skin I held mine; as I watched her. Instinctively my hand goes to the back of her head. Her eyes met mine. I internally groaned, she was the most desirable woman I have ever seen. Her doe eyes wide and thickly lined with feathery lashes.

Was she sure?  Is she willing to go so far for me- was she physically ready for me to be as rough with her as I knew I wanted to be.  Her innocent look was deceiving.
Carefully I grip her chin, and force her to maintain her gaze.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I had to know she was giving her whole consent to me. I don't want to hurt her. If I was to be the cause of any further pain I'd never forgive myself. Her response was enough for me I was happy to do her exactly how she wanted. I would be at her mercy. I had loved how hard she tried to be in control - how much I could see she was trying to seduce me. She would never have to work hard to make me want her.

Her hands grabbed the fabric of my trousers, Her wet mouth met my skin once again but not how I had expected. Lips feather light on my chest, her fingers gliding over my skin sending shivers along my sides. Her lips kissed me as if she was trying to eat me, leaving wet marks on my chest. She pushed up onto her knees, the tips of her fingers trailing across my collar bones and pushed my hair over my shoulder. Her touch followed my hair, every so softly trailing along my shoulder and then up the back of my neck. Her soft touch, compared to how rough my life is and has been, aroused every cell in my body. Who knew I needed such softness for more for fulfilling arousal. It wasn't until I felt the drawstring of my trousers slacken did I realise what her other hand was doing. The whooshing of her breath along my jaw and fingers entangled in my hair had my mind totally distracted.

I wasn't sure where to focus. Her palm slid softy against my skin and beneath the fabric of my waistband. My breath hitched and a jolt of anticipation surged through me, I felt a wry smile on my jaw, from the slight pressure of her lips. She knew the effects she had on me. 'This woman' I groaned internally as I gripped her bum in my left hand and her hand that had found its home in my hair with my free hand. She hesitated, a soft gasp left her lips at my sudden reaction. I didn't want to scare her so much that she'd stop.
"Don't stop" I said without thinking, an air of desperation on my voice, a needy whimper almost. I could feel her swallow hard as I tucked my nose in against her throat feeling the beat of her blood that raced through her body.
The closer her fingers inched to my swelling cock the more I felt my restraint weaning.
My grip on her bottom loosened as I tried to give her room. Her hard beads for nipples pressed against my chest made my dick jump in arousal. I wanted to devour her.
Her slender fingers found the length of my member. My breath which I hadn't known I was holding suddenly fanned out across her neck. Finally- I felt exhalation. But as her fingers traced my dick her softness of touch began to endanger how much longer I could withstand her gentle nature.

I lavished her neck in kisses, trying to encourage her, giving her pleasure of a sort she would know meant I was enjoying her. Her hand wrapped my dick and she began with slow pumps on my length. I sighed.
"Keep going" I breathed on her neck before I kissed her mouth, dropping her hand from by neck to grab her chin. Turning her face to the side I tailed kisses up her neck to her ear, sliding my hand up her bare back I pushed her hair away from her ear and I licked the helix of her ear.
Taking the soft of her ear between my lips I gently tugged. Sucking softly I could feel her soft hum in laughter. The vibration from her laughter died in my chest. Her freed hand pushed my trousers from my other hip-
She was getting bold now. Her hand on my dick grew quicker. I squeezed my eyes shut, my forehead resting on her shoulder. I could feel the pressure of my orgasm building her hands quickening ever so! Her breath was growing slightly laboured and my chest tightened. The muscles of my abdomen tensing as I jolted once again. My eyes opening to the sight of my dick in her hands. As I gazed between us -the sight exhilarating I could see the few beads of cum leaking from my hardened arousal.
"Oh shit" I breathed