My heart is a grenade, you pull the pin and say

*DeLeon's POV*

I sit in the living room area of our bus. The others are in bed, as they all got pretty drunk. I'm sat on the sofa, watching TV with a coffee and a slice of toast when a tired looking Joey wonders through the door. "Hey man! You look so rough, aha!!" I say as he sits next to me and cowers at the noise. "Alex, shut up! My head hurts and I don't have a clue what happened last night..." He says but I stop him as I know what he is trying to suggest. "She left after two hours, and went to her bus. Nothing happened between you and her. Its fine, but I think Zack went to check on her about half an hour later..." I say, recalling that he never came off the bus. Well, he is in for a shock when the others see him with her... I think as Joey relaxes and walks over to make coffee.

"Omg, someone get rid of this headache!!" Chance shouts from his bunk, and I go get him some tablets  as well as Dave, who is now stirring due to the noise of Chance. "Here you two. Take these they will help!" I say and walk back into the living room to resume my position on the couch to watch tv.

*Zack's POV*

I wake and see that Molly is asleep in my arms. I then notice that we are in her bunk, and freak as I know that the guys will also be on the bus. I need to leave before they see me! My inner monologue tells me as I attempt to crawl out the bunk, but get dragged by two arms out instead. "What the actual fuck!? Zack, please tell me that you didn't sleep in there last night?!" Patrick shouts at me and wakes everyone else up, including Molly. She hops out of the bunk, takes Patrick's hands off my T-shirt and takes him into the back room, everyone else following behind them.

"Patrick, other 3 dads, me and Zack talked last night, and we told each other how much we wanted to be together. He asked me out, and I said yes. He stayed because I didn't want to sleep alone as I've been having nightmares again, and I sleep a lot better with someone there. Pete, you should know, you had to do it the 6th night I was at yours." Pete nods at Patrick , who is still waiting for the next part. "Dad, I love him and he loves me, please don't be mad that he stayed with me for the night. Nothing happened, we fell asleep! You know you can trust me, and Zack. He isn't someone who will use me and leave me. You know that, else you wouldn't allow him and the others to hang around with us all the time. I still love you and the other three as much as I have always done, it just means that me and Zack are together and in love. Please see it our way, because I would hate to make you unhappy knowing that I'm with Zack."

Tears well in my eyes at the fact that she not only admitted to her family that we were together, but that she told them that she loves me. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, and hold her in my arms. The guys all smile  and Patrick suddenly changes his mood. "Oh Molly, we all know you guys want to be together, it was just a shock to see him in there that's all. I never thought he took advantage, I just wanted to make sure that he knew where he stood with us!" Patrick says as he walks over and engulfs us both in a massive hug. At least that parents approve! Now just the others... I think as we all make our way to go and get ready for the day.

"Dibs showering first!" Molly shouts as she walks into the bathroom, and shuts the door. "Great, get ready for the hour she takes!" Joe laughs and goes to get a drink. "I'm gonna go to my bus and get ready, see you guys in a bit!" I say as I grab my phone from the kitchen, and out my shoes on. "See you later sweetie!" Molly shouts from the shower, and then goes back to singing along to the music on her phone. I laugh and walk to my bus.