The beginning of the end.

Molly's birthday.

Patrick's pov*

The smell of pancakes, waffles, toast, eggs, bacon, coffee, chocolate spread and maple syrup fills the air as I wake up. Smiling, I walk to the front of the bus, and am greeted to the delicious breakfast spread we had ordered for Molly's birthday.

We had it all planned out, birthday breakfast, followed with a special day shopping, then we had all decided to do a performance each on stage, then we had the secret party that we had organised for her. She deserves to have the best, especially for her 16th as well.

Everything was ready, we just had to wait for Zach and Molly to enter the bus. Everyone else was hidden. And by everyone I mean all three bands (excluding Zach and Molly) and all the managers, merch guys and tech guys. The was going to be the best surprise ever!

"SHES COMING. EVERYONE, WAIT FOR ME TO SAY 'NOW'" Pete whisper-shouts to us all. We watch the handle go down on the door, then open to reveal a large male and a small female. Pete shouts "NOW" and we all jump up and say "SURPRISE".

*******Molly's pov********

SHIT! I was not prepared for everyone to jump out at me. "OMG, THANK YOU!!" I say to everyone. I then turn to Zach, and mock-glare at him. " You are so mean. You lied about there being a bush baby on the bus for me!" Everyone looks between me and Zach, then Jack breaks the ice. "Zach, why lie about a bush baby!? You know how she feels about them! Why do it man?"

I smile and walk over to the delicious looking spread they have. All my favourites, and all for my birthday. I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world! "Its amazing, I love you all so much! Thank you, you four wonderful, amazing, crazily awesome dads!" I run over and hug them all, while smiling and laughing at the jokes we all have with each other.

The food is amazing. They really outdid themselves. Then it hits me. "Wow, I'm actually 16! I never really thought I would get to spend today with the people who helped me through so much, and who I can now call my family." I say while everyone just smiles and nods.

Suddenly, Alex DeLeon is on his feet and hushes the bus so he can talk. "I may not have known you for a long time, but I can honestly say that you have changed everyone's lives. You are always happy, apart from when you're not! You make everyone laugh, you are always someone we can rely on, and you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You are different from most girls your age, so down to earth instead of up your own ass! You have changed mine, and the guys lives for the better! I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you, for letting FOB adopt you, and for being such an amazing person. We would all miss you if you ever left, and we will always treat you like the family member that you are!" His speech is ended with the clinking of plastic cups, and all the guys agreeing with him.

I laugh, smile and feel so loved by everyone. Happiness is radiating from me, and it spreads through everyone. I am finally happy. Maybe this could be the beginning of the end of the evil voice within me...

***** Pete's POV******

"So, we are going to let you decide if you want to open up your presents now, or wait til after we go shopping for stuff?" I ask her and see her eyes light up with excitement and love. "I'm not really bothered, but you guys don't have to take me shopping as well as giving me presents!" She says, but we all know that we are not going to give up that easy. It is her birthday, and she shall enjoy her day!

"Make your decision or I make it for you!" Chance shouts as he rugby tackles her to the ground and tickles her. "Pre... presents! We'll... do the.... presents.... now!!" She says between breaths. She laughs as he lets her stand up, but I can see the jealousy in Zacks eyes as he watched that happen.