1.1

*inhale* *exhale* "ahhh."

The person next to me on the bus briefly glanced at me as breathed which is understandable as it was a bit louder than one usually does. 

The person on the same seat as me had short blue hair in a bowl cut and had what appeared to be a permanent scowl on her face and I do not intend to have it aimed at me so I'll refrain myself from trying to talk to her. 

At the front of the bus I observed a magenta haired delinquent type observing everyone on the bus as he was standing holding on to the bus support railing. He seemed to be very observant of the girl next to me and checking her out.

But from what I could tell it wasn't in a perverted way but rather sizing them up. Looks like he plans to make her love him through force maybe. Although, he is observing other people on the bus such as the blonde haired man with a ponytail he seems to be subtly observing others not as well as magenta man but quite well and it seems none of have noticed him except magenta haired man. 

"Please take my seat Mrs." A tall purple haired boy with a stern expression offered his seat to an elderly woman who was struggling to stand seems like he is a nice guy I hope I can become friends with him later. 

As I was pretending to be looking out the window while listening to others conversations the bus stopped as we had arrived at our destination. "Ne ne lets go to the welcome ceremony together." Seems like the girls have already made acquaintances with each other I'll have to up my game if I hope to make friends in this school.

The blue haired girl quickly got up and left the bus slightly brushing another girl with silver hair who looked quite angry at her. I as well got up and went to the front gate of ANHS my new home for 3 years as it doesn't allow outside contact. 

As I walked up the stairs of the school I noticed the magenta haired man tailing the blue haired girl subtly and the blonde haired man paying attention to magenta haired man but I don't think he can tall he is following the girl yet. 

These people seem to be very weird lets hope I can talk to some normal people in this school. 

As I walked to the hall I heard conversations between girls "Wanna go to the mall they have here after school?" "Sure I was looking forward to it bestie." How are they already besties pretty much everyone should of just met here maybe I am the odd one out seeing as I don't really know anyone. 

After hearing similar things from most passer-by's I felt some gazes on me from both the girls and boys likely because I was the only one walking by myself to the ceremony. 

As I entered I looked for the class line I was meant to go to Class C and found it in the middle right of the hall. I took my seat and near me I could see a green haired boy and a black haired boy talking "Hey I am Ishizaki Diachi nice to meet you Kondo." Well I know 2 of my classmates names now but I probably shouldn't say them out loud til everyone knows their names. I sat on the corner and next to me was the silver haired girl who was brushed by the blue haired girl earlier and I could see her glaring daggers at her who was sitting 2 seats forward from us. 

The boy in between was sweating from the intense pressure but wasn't sure where it was coming from "Why are you sweating man?" "Not sure I just feel some sort of pressure you know." Seems like my assumption was right.

As the principal got up and started his speech about how this is an elite school and the standards to uphold I noticed everyone dozing off or whispering to their neighbours. I would like to talk to the girl next to me but she seems to be talking to a girl next to her about the blue haired one in a rather rude way so I'll leave it be.