1.2

A few days have passed since my talk with Ryuen and he seems to be taking some sort of actions outside of class mapping camera locations and threatening senpais but none succumbed to his half hearted threats yet. I feel this will just make Ryuen attack them more aggressively in the future and probably our own class as well when the time comes.

I had a few chats with him during the time and he seemed to be wanting to befriend me which I found to be very peculiar. I imagined him as some sort of delinquent who would take control of the class immediately from his demeanour and actions but maybe he is a really nice guy like the Hirata I heard of in class D.

It was Friday now and the chatting in class seemed to be ever slightly increasing as none of the teachers said anything about our behaviour so it continued.

Homeroom was about to end and we were given some free time which was the same as normal class for most of us.

I saw Ryuen go up to the podium and bang his hand hard against it garnering the attention of the whole class. "Listen up class I have some important information for all of you. Our class will not be receiving 100,000 points next month."

Audible gasps could be heard with a few people glaring at him for some reason.

Kaneda spoke "What makes you think that Ryuen is it related to what you said on the first day?"

"Kukuku why do you guys think the teachers aren't discipling us in the slightest?"

A few of the smarter students seemed to be deep in thought such as Kaneda.

"It's simple we are in an elite school so they don't care that much." Ishizaki the idiot stated like it was fact.

"Wouldn't it be the opposite smartass." A few students chuckled at Ryuen's counter with Ishizaki clenching his fist but restraining himself.

'I really want to call of these guys maggots but for the guilt to set in for all of them I really need to at least appear as a saviour for now.' Ryuen thought.

"Anyways I believe our behaviour and test scores will determine our points as you might have seen there are free items at the convenience store, the free meals eaten by senpais and the fact class D people were openly mocked as defective. So there must be some hierarchy that is all don't say I didn't warn you when the time comes." Ryuen left the podium and went back to his seat with people staring at him as he returned but it seemed that he didn't care about it in the slightest.

Classes went by and the majority paid attention probably out of concern that what Ryuen said might be true but there were a few that weren't such as Manabe who sneakily went on her phone during class. I also saw a few of the boys openly ignore this and chat in class perhaps as an act of rebellion.

The lunch bell went and I saw Ryuen walk up to a group of boys who had openly ignored his request Sonoda, Oda and Suzuki "Come meet me behind the dorms at 4 kuku." He stated for some reason I feel like it might be a fight but I also saw Ryuen glance at me when he said this. Does he want me to hear this information?

I left to go to my lunch spot with the pink and platinum haired girls still there. Today was different though as I saw the pink haired one slowly approaching me by moving seat by seat every few seconds.

"Can I help you?" I asked directly looking into her eyes which were darting around with a look of nervousness written all over her face.

"Eh uhm h-hello I am Sakura A-Airi n-nice to meet you." She stated while putting her hand our for a shake. (I obliged and gave her a milkshake yes I am funny)

I responded in kind and shook it with minimal strength as she seemed quite weak. "Ayanokouji Kiyotaka nice to meet you Sakura." I responded but I noticed the platinum haired girl perk up at my name perhaps she has heard of me before.