𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

✦

.

the dark and gloomy sky was all you saw. while rain drops poured down around you. admiring the clouds was normal for you at this point. there was a strange calmness about the clouds. just you and them, sitting there alone. clouds had always fascinated you, they always had you wondering how they could look so peaceful and calm.

.

so you sat there in a bench for who knows how long. just admiring the clouds, even in their current state. closing your eyes for a second to hear the rain pour.

.

SLAM!

.

a soccer ball. a damn soccer ball was all it took to interrupt your moment of peace. it had hit you right in the face. following it was a boy around your age. he looked plain. boring you could say, he didn't really catch the eye. though you were quite pissed, it was going so well until this nobody came and ruined it.

.

"i'm really sorry about that, you're not that hurt are you?"

.

" no im fine, don't worry about it."

.

" oh that's good. i'm still very sorry about that. have a nice day though!"

.

'nice day my ass.'

.

guess there no point in worrying about it now, guess it's time to go home anyways. that was the first moment you had met him, yoichi isagi. not that you knew him then, though it was ironic on how you first met. who knew the plain guy you met that day would become so much more.

.

walking home in the rain wasn't ideal of course. but for you it was. a sense of calm was what surrounded you on the way home. skipping soccer practice to watch the rain was a good decision. though coach wouldn't be to happy about that. who cares anyways, the rain has and always will be more entertaining than soccer.

.

that's just how you felt about it. joining soccer wasn't something you were actually planning on doing at first. it was all cause some guy in your class said you'd get to see the clouds. he was right of course, though it came with the high price of all that extra work. you would've quit by now if you hadn't gotten so pressured by coach. you're his star player. not like it meant much to you. sure others on the team would kill to be the star player but you, you simply wished to look at the clouds.

.

maybe you envied the clouds. they just sat there beautifully and calm. it seemed ideal. no work just being there. looking down below just doing nothing. it sounded perfect. maybe you could reincarnate into a cloud in your next life, well if it was possible. you could only hope.

.

finally arriving home after the peaceful walk, you simply went straight to your room. dad was probably still at work and mom was probably out buying groceries. so you changed out of the wet clothes into something more comfortable. slamming into your bed you felt tired. even though you did nothing today. maybe you should just head to bed.

.

a

a.n
yk i relate 2 the character i like clouds. i mean ig that's the reason i made this lol. anyways i hope u guys liked it ig
-s